Discussion Thread #61 ~ the appeal~

Status
Not open for further replies.
This wasn't proven. Nel speculated that it wasn't long enough though I don't think it was that it wouldnt stretch to the balcony. Op said it was. The cable wasnt produced in court. An unsubstantiated allegation therefore.

....no...it's not that, you'll have to try again....the fan was not plugged in......

....why is it that Mr Turner and Mrs Aftermath are working together and criss crossing questions and awnsers ......very confusing ...

....no...it's not that, you'll have to try again....the fan was not plugged in......

And we're back to the photos. On ops version it was plugged in so it is coherent. The state didn't prove that the police protected the scene and told the truth about who was there.

And we're back to the photos
photos. On ops version it was plugged in so it is coherent. The state didn't prove that the police protected the scene and told the truth about who was there.

....no, it's not that either....this is why i'm trying to show you that you are blindly believing Pistorius without taking into account of all the incoherencies in his account ....

You see. More sniping. It's tedious. Maybe we are both on here at the same time and agree.
...i'm not sniping, that's not sniping to me.....i'm showing how confusing it is to deal with two people at the same time criss crossing questions and awnsers? It's just not on .......it's a tactic...

...i'm not sniping, that's not sniping to me.....i'm showing how confusing it is to deal with two people at the same time criss crossing questions and awnsers? It's just not on .......

Well it's a public forum. If you think we are making the same points and indeed are the same person as you've alleged before then it should be easy to reply.

What hasn't been explained. Aftermath is right. I have explained why we can't trust the photos. What's your problem?

....i have no problem, but you obviously do.......if you want to discuss on here objectively why you believe in the version from Pistorius you will have to back it up with some sort of reasoning.....i'm telling you that the fan wasn't plugged in on the patio....the photo was taken after the event......so i am still waiting for your explanation of why Pistorius lied about the fan....

Well it's a public forum. If you think we are making the same points and indeed are the same person as you've alleged before then it should be easy to reply.

......the fan is the basis on which Pistorius created his version of events.....i want you and Aftermath to find out for yourselves why and how Pistorius lied about this fan.....i want you to realise that you're believing in a liar and you're just wasting your time .....

....i have no problem, but you obviously do.......if you want to discuss on here objectively why you believe in the version from Pistorius you will have to back it up with some sort of reasoning.....i'm telling you that the fan wasn't plugged in on the patio....the photo was taken after the event......so i am still waiting for your explanation of why Pistorius lied about the fan....

......the fan is the basis on which Pistorius created his version of events.....i want you and Aftermath to find out for yourselves why and how Pistorius lied about this fan.....i want you to realise that you're believing in a liar and you're just wasting your time .....

[modsnip]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Pistorius said it was plugged in and running on the balcony in the entrance to the bedroom. Nel did not prove that this couldn't be the case.
How can someone even begin to explain a lie when there is no proof that a lie has been told in the first place?

Pistorius said it was plugged in and running on the balcony in the entrance to the bedroom. Nel did not prove that this couldn't be the case.
How can someone even begin to explain a lie when there is no proof that a lie has been told in the first place?

.....do more research.....

To be clear, ops version is that the fan was partly out on the balcony plugged in inside.The state produced pictures taken hours later but there were many more police on the scene than they admitted. It's not as though anyone would think that changing a few things would matter perhaps. At any event the police don't appear to have been honest about what happened at the scene so we can't be sure this is untrue.

To be clear, ops version is that the fan was partly out on the balcony plugged in inside.The state produced pictures taken hours later but there were many more police on the scene than they admitted. It's not as though anyone would think that changing a few things would matter perhaps. At any event the police don't appear to have been honest about what happened at the scene so we can't be sure this is untrue.

......firstly there was one fan on the patio plugged in.....then there two fans on the patio plugged in.....then there was photo evidence to show that the fan cable passed behind a speaker and therefore wasn't long enough....then it was shown that the plug opening for the fan on the patio was taken up by a charger for the hair clippers......the fan or fans were never plugged in on the patio......

......firstly there was one fan on the patio plugged in.....then there two fans on the patio plugged in.....then there was photo evidence to show that the fan cable passed behind a speaker and therefore wasn't long enough....then it was shown that the plug opening for the fan on the patio was taken up by a charger for the hair clippers......the fan or fans were never plugged in on the patio......

The second one was inside. Nel never proved anything about the fans because he needed the photos or cable and the first are possibly contaminated and the second wasn't produced in court.

The second one was inside. Nel never proved anything about the fans because he needed the photos or cable and the first are possibly contaminated and the second wasn't produced in court.

........According to Pistorius, he had brought the fans into the bedroom, closed the sliding doors leading onto his balcony and drawn the curtains.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jenefa82