Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
L
My favorite JM quotes from the October hearing:

“According to Mr. McGee, when he viewed this *advertiser censored*, he saw an eight year old girl. Well, how do you know it’s an eight year old girl, unless you what? Count the vaginal rings or something?”

“Not only did I CALL Mark McGee a liar, he IS a liar. … I’ll stand up on the tallest steeple and scream it out because I know that is a fact. He is making things up and I can prove it.”

And Geffner has a sexual harassment misconduct "claim" against him?

That business with the court deputy telling Juan about JSS' judicial assistant saying the prosecutor should be stabbed 27 times blows my mind. Then same assistant telling the jury foreman the verdict should be second degree!! Good grief. JSS says the assistant denied it. I wonder what came of that....

Was this "Janet" who said this? This I'm very interested in.

The age thing is what gets me. How is that a mitigator? She was a grown *advertiser censored* woman. If she was a teenager or the age of those slender man girls, of course I can see that. But she was almost 28 years old and is clearly of sound mind. That's when the frustration began I think and the foreman said that was the first thing that caused him to raise his eyebrows. How can that be a mitigating factor in a crime as cruel as this?

Maybe because Jodi is only 8 months older than she is? Or maybe because her ex was also 27 when he committed the crimes for which he was sentenced to 30 years?

(There's probably no point in trying to figure her out. She had an agenda. Whatever she claimed she felt were applicable mitigating factors may or may not have really mattered to her. MOO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DannyLFC1892