CANADA Dominic Kardasiewicz Autopsy Results????? Somethings Wrong.

When no foul play is suspected I only see 2 possible theories. Accidental or intentional. I understand that we don't get all the information that they have, but in this case they have enough to say that the possibility of either of those options seems very unlikely. IF anything I think it should be treated the other way around. The case should be open as something like "suspicious" unless they can prove that there was in fact, no foul play. Unless i see proof of any kind that can place him in a possibility that he could have fallen in the lake or proof that even gives us an indicator that he could have decided to end his life that night.........then something else happened. Because if you break down the information they have given us those two scenarios just don't . Make. Sense.
I can absolutely make sense of why he DID NOT accidentally fall into the lake, I can absolutely make sense of how he DID NOT choose to end his life that night. What doesn't make any sense is that he was found in the lake and the reason he was found there was because he either took his own life or fell in by accident.

Last edited:
When no foul play is suspected I only see 2 possible theories. Accidental or intentional. I understand that we don't get all the information that they have, but in this case they have enough to say that the possibility of either of those options seems very unlikely. IF anything I think it should be treated the other way around. The case should be open as something like "suspicious" unless they can prove that there was in fact, no foul play. Unless i see proof of any kind that can place him in a possibility that he could have fallen in the lake or proof that even gives us an indicator that he could have decided to end his life that night.........then something else happened. Because if you break down the information they have given us those two scenarios just don't . Make. Sense.
I think that if it has been deemed a suicide, privacy concerns prevent all the evidence being published. If there is any doubt, his family can push for a Coroner's Inquest.

I think that if it has been deemed a suicide, privacy concerns prevent all the evidence being published. If there is any doubt, his family can push for a Coroner's Inquest.

This is very much the case, especially in Canada.

I sadly have personal knowledge of 2, possibly 3 suicide cases here (one might have been accidental) & no details were made public, other than “no foul play”.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Betts79
Back