Enquirer Sez What Set George Off Was...

IMO..this was KC's hidden message, when she told CA in one of the jail house conversations, that "it would all make sense once Caylee was found".

Wow...pretty creepy, huh?

What would convince him?

Pure speculation, but what if the story about seeing Casey and Caylee on Monday, June 16 is true and Caylee had the sticker? Maybe George even gave it to her. He knows that the lifespan of a sticker in the hands of a toddler is brief, so Caylee was duct taped not long after he said goodbye to her.

That would send me over the edge for sure.

:eek: That would be heartbreaking!!!

So LE showed the A's the actual heart sticker? That means Cindy must have recognized it, too, then. Wonder why it affected George so severely, and not her?

And given how much horrible evidence is already out there, why the heart sticker? It's not like it was the first piece of evidence that pointed to guilt, there has been so much awful stuff before, including hair with a death band.

I think they have it wrong.

IMO..this was KC's hidden message, when she told CA in one of the jail house conversations, that "it would all make sense once Caylee was found".

Yes... very insightful... Ouch for the A's.

Why would LE show the Anthonys the actual sticker they found? Seriously, they just don't do that. They might have showed them one like it... but that sticker would have gone into an evidence bag and straight to the forensics lab. I don't buy that he saw it, at all. Everyone on all the boards was speculating if the heart sticker was what sent George over the edge. Then somebody blows it up into he saw it and recognized it. George and Cindy were not even allowed at the crime scene. No law enforcement officer is going to take evidence to their house to show them. If they did, it would not be admissable in court... because it would be tainted.

Maybee the didn't show them the actual sticker, but maybee they did show them an actual picture of the sticker??

You know what, if he recognized it, then he's familiar with it and if he's familiar with it, then it came from their home and if that's so, then he knows who did this *cough, kc* and if so, then why pen that 7 page suicide note, in which he states that he thinks she's innocent?

:clap::clap:

Plus, why not agree to co-operate with LE, without immunity, and tell them what you know. That would obviously be a critical link, if he does know Casey had stickers like that. Why would you want anyone to get away with doing that to your innocent granddaughter? I really don't get that.

Why would LE show the Anthonys the actual sticker they found? Seriously, they just don't do that. They might have showed them one like it... but that sticker would have gone into an evidence bag and straight to the forensics lab. I don't buy that he saw it, at all. Everyone on all the boards was speculating if the heart sticker was what sent George over the edge. Then somebody blows it up into he saw it and recognized it. George and Cindy were not even allowed at the crime scene. No law enforcement officer is going to take evidence to their house to show them. If they did, it would not be admissable in court... because it would be tainted.

But, it wouldn't have to be the actual sticker found off Suburban.

How could LE search the Anthony home for a matching heart sticker without a drawing, photo or likeness of the sticker. It seems G & C could have easily seen that or been shown that.

They can transport evidence in evidence bags....just because evidence leaves the evidence room doesn't make it tainted.

But I do doubt very much LE would go to the house to show them the sticker...they've made it clear they won't answer questions without immunity, and they have a lawyer.

George recognized the heart sticker and wondered how the heck Zanny could have gotten in and found where they were hidden. :waitasec:

BC said last week that the A's hadn't even gotten the latest info. I found that hard to believe.

Me, too. I do not believe that Cindy,who is a control freak, is not staying abreast of what is happening. Also, I think BC would be derelict in his duties as their atty to not let them know this info was soon to be out in the public..

ETA that I think Cindy watches all the news shows about this case and reads the net.

*IF* it was the heart sticker that drove George over the edge, and he's not blaming Casey, maybe he feels guilt simply because he had bought Caylee heart stickers. Just a thought...

George recognized the heart sticker and wondered how the heck Zanny could have gotten in and found where they were hidden. :waitasec:

If George recognized the sticker and it sent him into a tailspin...what did it do for poor Cindy?

If George remembered Caylee having some heart stickers, or maybe he remembered giving some to her, then I would think that even the mere mention that she had a heart sticker on the duct tape would be especially upsetting. I don't think he would have necessarily needed to see the sticker to go off the deep end, to be honest, as long as he remembered her having them. And, I do think that perhaps the sticker being placed on the duct tape was a big "*advertiser censored** You" to the grandparents. Casey makes me sick to my stomach.

I think GA just knew that KC and Caylee had an affinity for heart stickers, heart symbols, etc., and the release of what was found at the scene made him finally face the mountain of evidence against his daughter. It's the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back.
JMHO

There is one media station in Orlando that has done this before. One little additional blip and it causes a media storm. Not very "foxy" of them (wink)...they did the same thing the day the meter reader found the remains - they said his name was "shephard" but never said it again - remember the "German Shepard peeing" psychic tip? Drove us nuts on the board for days!

IMO it wasn't the sticker!!!! I believe it was "family" related - NE also will be coming out with THIS story in the next couple of weeks - thought it was this coming week but if the other posters are correct, I guess this sticker story will be this coming week instead?? I think it comes out on Tuesdays so we will know shortly...

perhaps the sticker came from Papa's place......I wonder if they gave them out for fathers day?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supertooth
Back