Fifty three are still unidentified

This is the link photos

The 6th picture down reminds me of Sheryl (Cheryl) Denise Taylor missing from Pitcher, OK. The girl in the picture looks small built, with red hair and green eyes like Sheryl, but the fact she has dark roots makes me think it’s probably not her.

Attachments

• DEC2414A-D55F-4D93-BD64-5EFC569A5B04.jpeg
    DEC2414A-D55F-4D93-BD64-5EFC569A5B04.jpeg
    64.9 KB · Views: 5
This is the link photos

I think some other people have been identified; I think I recognize at least one person from the forum. Does anyone have a link from 2023?

I wonder if any of the front-facing photos have been run through facial recognition databases used for passports and global entry? This may identify some who have held/hold passports or have travelled recently and therefore could be eliminated as being deceased.

Does anyone happen to know if Alcala took jewelry from Cornelia Crilley? Maybe a ring? I've seen saliva evidence against him and a dental mold. Has anyone heard anything about a ring?

Could we start by narrowing down where we think the photos were taken? Some of these are definitely more urban and look like NYC to me. Others are in his apartment obviously, which would mean California?
Totally agreed on this. I can tell looking at the brick background on some of the photos that that's New York. I couldn't prove it, but I would definitely think so. Those brick types of backgrounds tend to be kind of peculiar to the region sometimes. Others online are positive some of those images are NYC, they've speculated probably his apartment in Greenwich.

Apologies on kind of "blitzing" this post out of nowhere, this is my third post here in a row. But I'm wondering about this girl in these photographs:
167896_161954240519250_3046385_n
The Killer's Photos

The bricks in the background of that image up there look like the brick background at the NYC nightclub "The Scene," which operated in NYC in the 1960s. And there was a Jane Doe from that building where "The Scene" was located who has only recently been identified. They're placing her date of death at 1969. She was strangled with an electrical cord and encased in concrete in the basement of this building, where the club was located. I started wondering if this girl in these pics was a NYC victim, but I figured I was probably wrong. However, I've noticed some other things since. There appear to be rings in Alcala's jewelry pouch. The picture of the pouch that I've seen is terrible, it's very difficult to make out what's in there, but I'm sure I saw rings, and I thought one of those rings might be a claddagh ring, which is something Irish-Americans would be familiar with back in the 60s. They're love/friendship rings, some people even use these rings as wedding rings. This could connect with an Irish-American victim in NYC, and the recently identified Jane Doe is Irish-American. She was also very young, which I also find alarming based on these pics. But this very young newly-identified victim would have been married, and they didn't mention a wedding ring among her remains. I also wonder if someone didn't marry her under an alias, she was evidently both married and murdered in 1969. Also, as I looked through other of Alcala's photos, I saw this pic:

Picture%20012222809–415×415.jpg

So I'm wondering now if this is the same girl in the other pics above, just somewhat older and she cut her hair. I can't get over how much the brick background on this pic particularly resembles the brick background from downstairs club "The Scene," and that is the building where they discovered the young female victim in 2003 (recently identified). I've gotten images of the outside of the building where the 2003 victim was discovered, those building images (where "Scene" was located) "could" theoretically "match up" with this Alcala photo apartment's layout. I've also to the extent possible gotten images of the neighboring buildings for the building where the victim's body was found, which hasn't been very easy to do since many have been since demolished, but from what I saw, that could line up as well.

There are extremely creepy things about this final image entered here just by itself. If you look between the two windows, there is a horrifying image, either being reflected or somehow placed there (you'll be able to see it), and I won't get into what it is, but it's terrifying. And this photo's cropped, but I've seen a larger version, and that thing dangling from above, you see it beneath the girl, it's pink, that is a swing. (???) At first I thought it was a drop-down table or something, but no, it's a swing. This girl is getting something to eat, so I wondered if she wasn't staying or living there. I wonder if she saw the horrifying image in the background and it wasn't a message to her. She looks terrified. The girl in the prior two photos looks upset, but this third image, she looks uncomfortable, perhaps petrified and/or in shock, and the image is slightly blurred. No eye contact.

The whole thing is horrifying. This post is pure speculation. I cannot help but wonder about this. Alcala was in NYC in 1969, and former site of "Scene" nightclub is where they found this victim I had mentioned that's recently been identified. There were experimental type films shot there, very "artsy" crowd at Scene nightclub, that's Alcala all day long, film student, "Dating Game." I have no idea who murdered the recently identified Jane Doe, I will not name her here, but she is identified. I'd say I hope I'm wrong, but even if I am, the victim at this point is deceased, and someone killed her. Me being wrong isn't going to change anything one way or the other.

She is not forgotten, RIP. I have no idea if the girl in these photos is an actual victim, but I know these are photos from the Alcala locker, and what that could imply. Long post, thanks for your patience, all MOO & pure speculation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod
Back