Found Safe FL - Arissa 12 & Nariah Johnson 11, Endangered, may be w/bio mom Amamda Via who by court ord can't have unsuper contact, Ocala, 28 Nov 2022

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
1669730355731.png
1669730392183.png

MARION COUNTY, Fla. - The Marion County Sheriff's Office wants the public to keep an eye out for two missing and endangered children.

Arissa Johnson, 12, and Nariah Johnson, 11, were last seen on Monday at 18711 SE 93rd Place.

The sheriff's office says they may have been picked up by their biological mother, Amanda Via, who is court-ordered to have no unsupervised contact with them.

If you have any information on their whereabouts, please call 9-1-1.

Marion County Florida Sheriff Facebook:

Missing/Endangered Juveniles

The two listed juveniles Arissa Johnson (DOB: 4/9/2010) and Nariah Johnson (DOB: 3/22/2011) are considered missing/endangered. They were last seen today at 18711 SE 93rd Place. The Department of Children and Families believes that they were possibly picked up by their biological mother Amanda Via (DOB: 08/03/84). Amanda Via is court-ordered to have no unsupervised contact with the children. If you have any information regarding their location, please call 911.

1669730714623.png

It’s amazing how the abused and neglected children/adults still love the people who harmed them. I’d be amazed that if the kids are with her, they say anything to anyone about needing help. Until they get bored, maybe.

Interesting that Mom has 3 Facebook accounts but they don't show family photos, kids photos, etc. One of them has her significant other, rather new too.
I counted 5 accounts, one of which is under her full name and has a huge number of photos.

ETA: She's listed as currently living in Alexandria, LA.

Interesting that Mom has 3 Facebook accounts but they don't show family photos, kids photos, etc. One of them has her significant other, rather new too.
i find that a lot unstable ppl end up w a lot of fb because they get their phone shut off / lose phone and cant get back in when they get a new phone.

also anecdotally narcissist types mostly dont post their kids only selfies or "a new man" dont know if this particular mom is that but thats the ppl i know of who do that.

The thing about showing kids on Facebook, for some people it can be a privacy setting. I have rarely posted photos of my child online. When I have, I always made sure it was set to friends only or only close friends/ family. I always cringe when I see people publicly posting multiple pictures of their kids and details of their lives. I believe children are entitled to privacy, just as adults are. You can easily create group threads to share milestones, etc. Social media is creepy and I don't want people I haven't seen in 20 years to watch my daughter grow up. MOO, of course.

AMANDA VICTORIA VIA WAS BOOKED IN MARION COUNTY, FLORIDA FOR FAMILY OFFENSE-INTERFERE W CUSTODY OF MINOR INCOMP PERSON.​

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BJarv
Back