FL FL - Broward Co, WhtFem 11-19, UP1262, Skeletal, seashell pendant, Sep'83

Carol isn't a rule-out. I'd submit it, even if just to make sure.
Everything lines up, Carol + Carolyn, chronic runaway/what RR described matches up. Could you submit it for me I probably won't get round to it.

While submitting this, I remembered that one of the cases I looked into last year was in Palm Beach and Carol wasn't ruled out. If "Carolyn" isn't Carol, could this Doe be her: 12UFFL. It's only 21 minutes away after all...

When I first read that confession I thought he was simply trying to get moved from prison to a psychiatric facility, but that’s an oddly specific crime to admit to 10 years after the fact. I don’t see that it got a huge amount of coverage either so I’m inclined to believe he may have been responsible for a young woman’s murder, most likely this one. JMO

I wonder if it would do investigators to revisit this lead.

Michelle Wells?

A deifnite possibility. She could well have been 14 by the time she was murdered. Timeframe and demographics match--auburn hair, Native ancestry, missing long enough she could have been living in Orlando at the time.

I'd say she's definitely worth submitting.

Interesting that the newspaper article from the time frame the body was found mentions a cavity in her front tooth.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000
Back