FL FL - Cameron Belanger, 25, Bagdad, Santa Rosa County, 1 July 2023

iusedtofloat

Well-Known Hotdog
Reaction score
https://findcameron.org
Deputies seek help finding Cameron Belanger
1705116759078.png
Deputies need help locating a missing man in Santa Rosa County, who was last seen over a month ago.

Cameron Reese Belanger was last seen on July 1.

The Santa Rosa County Sheriff's Office says Belanger may have possibly been dropped off at the Family Dollar at 8255 Highway 90.

--
There is an update:
Family believes they may have found his remains. Went to go post on his thread & discoverd he didnt have one!!

Cameron was last seen walking on Popcorn Road. And after his family searched the area this week they believe they may have found his remains.

"As time went on we realized it was a possibility he wasn't living," Darlene Belanger, Cameron's aunt said.

Cameron Belanger came to Milton to visit friends at the end of June 2023.

His family says he was enjoying life and making plans for his future. He made promises to his family that he would be back for the 4th of July and his sister's birthday, but he never made it home.

"All along we just hoped and prayed that we were going to find out this wasn't the end. That this wasn't the result. But everything was pointing towards a bad end," Darlene said.

Darlene says what happened the day he disappeared is still unclear. She says there were witnesses but the stories just aren't adding up.

All they really knew for sure was that he was last seen on Popcorn Road.

His aunt says she searched Popcorn Road before but a tip drew them back to a wooded area, away from the road.

"I know it sounds a little weird I started talking to him out loud because I was starting to feel hopeless that we wouldn't find him and I was saying, 'Please, buddy. Please help us find you.' and it wasn't but like a minute or two I walked right up on skeletal remains," Darlene said.

The family says they were shocked to find the remains but if it is Cameron they feel a little relieved.
--

January 30, 2024

In a news release from the SRCSO, officials said the remains found in early January as belonging to Cameron Belanger. According to reports, the remains were originally found on Jan. 11 in a wooded area in the 4100 block of Popcorn Road.

Relieved to hear they found him but sad that it is his remains. I hope he is at peace. I'm sure they're investigating and maybe we'll hear more.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quioxte221
Back