FL FL - Ericka Lashawn Brooks, 44, and her son Kamarcus Brooks, 20, Dunnellon, Dec 2022 *last seen sleeping at home*

Ladyotm

Reaction score
There is not a lot of information about this missing mother and her adult son.

Marion County Sheriff’s Office looking for missing mother, son last seen in Dunnellon

"The Marion County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help to locate a mother and her adult son who were last seen on Saturday, December 17 at their residence in Dunnellon.

On December 17, 44-year-old Ericka Lashawn Brooks and her son, 20-year-old Kamarcus Brooks, were last seen sleeping at their home in the 19700 block of SW 109th Place in Dunnellon, according to MCSO.

MCSO stated that when family members later came to the residence, Ericka and Kamarcus were gone, and no one has heard from them since..."

www.fox35orlando.com

Florida mother and son vanish, family concerned about their wellbeing

A Marion County mother and son have been reported missing after they disappeared a few days before Christmas, deputies said.

Ericka Lashawn Brooks, 44, and her son Kamarcus Brooks, 20, were last seen sleeping in their home in Dunnellon in the 19700 block of SW 109th Place.

The two were gone when family members came home. They haven't heard from the mother and son since.

[...]

Did they have a car? If so, could the car be lost somewhere with them having serious injuries? Were they hi-jacked?
Apparently, their family didn't see anything evidence of foul play in their home.
Both of them, just gone...

Ericka FB last post November 8:

Kamarcus FB last post August 2021 - hope his mentions of being an agent @ CIA, FBI, NCIS didn't set someone off:

Did they have a car? If so, could the car be lost somewhere with them having serious injuries? Were they hi-jacked?
Apparently, their family didn't see anything evidence of foul play in their home.
Both of them, just gone...
Good questions. I just stumbled across this:

... The two also did not have access to a vehicle.

Ericka FB last post November 8:

Kamarcus FB last post August 2021 - hope his mentions of being an agent @ CIA, FBI, NCIS didn't set someone off:
Marcus is 20. You can't even APPLY at NCIS until you are 21. Most agencies require former military and law enforcement experience and ALSO a strong STEM 4-year university degree (science, technology, engineering, math). Also look at the dates he said he was hired as an agent. He would have been in grade school. In my opinion, no one would take any of that seriously and consider it threatening. I hope both of them are safe.

Marcus is 20. You can't even APPLY at NCIS until you are 21. Most agencies require former military and law enforcement experience and ALSO a strong STEM 4-year university degree (science, technology, engineering, math). Also look at the dates he said he was hired as an agent. He would have been in grade school. In my opinion, no one would take any of that seriously and consider it threatening. I hope both of them are safe.
I do wonder if that sort of talk is indicative of a disconnect with reality and if mom got pulled into it. If there were any hints of paranoia in there. Hoping they are safe and will make contact with family!!

I do wonder if that sort of talk is indicative of a disconnect with reality and if mom got pulled into it. If there were any hints of paranoia in there. Hoping they are safe and will make contact with family!!
I wouldn't read much into his education and employment because he’s a kid. Many young people list off-the-wall employment/education status.

FEB 1, 2023

Prayer vigil set Feb. 4 for missing mother, son

A candlelight prayer vigil is being held at 6 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 4, at Union Missionary Baptist Church for the safe return of Ericka and Kamarcus Brooks. The church is located at 19976 SW 110th Place, Dunnellon.

Ericka, 44, and her son, Kamarcus, 20, were reported missing in December from their home in Dunnellon. The Marion County Sheriff’s Office said this week it’s continuing to follow all leads but has no updates on their whereabouts. You can call 911 if you have any information.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal
Back