FL FL - George Ivan Waters, 22, West Palm Beach, 31 Oct 1991

I was contacted by Detective today and they are going to do an Age progression on George’s photo and there is a female that reported him missing and in danger, I don’t recognize the name or where she was a bartender at, I hope that they can find her.

Good Morning everyone,

Member Jwat-Suth has been verified as a family member of George Ivan Waters. As a VI, they are not required to provide links to what information they state as fact about this case.

Please remember to treat them with respect at all times. If you disagree with something they have to say, just scroll on by without challenging them or arguing with them.

Thank you.

It's interesting there is so little to know about the accident, the trust, the property and the circumstances around him missing. What happened to the property when he went missing? Who benefited by it? Why is he using an alias? (Waters/Hudson?) Was his bio father Hudson and his step-father Waters?

It's unfortunate his family member hasn't been back on the thread. There are so many questions I wanted to ask them. Such as, what happened to the property that was bought in trust by his mother? Did George have a will, being in possession of such a valuable piece of real estate? Did he own a vehicle or have a driver's license? Why did he have an alias? Did his mother remarry? When was the last contact the VI had with George? Was it on October 31? Did they both live at home?

It's interesting there is so little to know about the accident, the trust, the property and the circumstances around him missing. What happened to the property when he went missing? Who benefited by it? Why is he using an alias? (Waters/Hudson?) Was his bio father Hudson and his step-father Waters?

I just asked the same questions! I'm curious as to what the property was; a condo, a waterfront home, etc. Also, when was the property bought? Was it when GW was a minor? Did the settlement he received bankrupt the person who paid out?

1702836357479.png

This is where George lived on Oct. 1 1991. It's the property named by his brother (VI) up-thread. He owned some valuable real estate and had recently tried to sell it, but the deal fell through. When he was last seen on Oct. 31 1991 he was living in a trailer park according to his brother He last lived on Plantation trailer park on Skees Rd so he already moved away from the property?

And indeed R.T. mentioned above is listed as the known residence.

https://www.redfin.com/FL/West-Palm-Beach/200-N-Benoist-Farms-Rd-33411/home/162260225
1702837163987.png

8.17 Acres =
33 062.817 m2

It looks like George moved. So it feels like there was actually a deal, but maybe the buyer stalled payment or changed by mouth the amount or something the like. I wonder if there is a signed document of transfer of ownership and prove of payment? You would think a lawyer got to the bottom of this.

Picture of the property 2011 (doesn't go further back)

There are a couple of companies (f.i. LCL trucking, Truck Parking) on the property, but it looks like mostly a parking place for trucks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769
Back