FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mom sure isn't media savvy, that's for sure. Right now she seems overwhelmed and without much money (no car). The family would be perfect as a recipient but I think the Sommer Thompson foundation just got off the ground last week and I doubt they are set up yet for handing out monies. Also, I'm not sure this mom could handle the judgmental public accusing her of being money hungry, questioning every penny. Remember what mom Diena went through. Somehow there has to be an education program along with handing monies to the families in tragedy. moo

It seems to me that the Somer Foundation has been in the drawing stages for quite awhile before it was announced. There must be a way to contact them as how would someone contribute to it.

I don't know if Kayleah's mother needs funds, at this point, for a funeral or whatever, but she certainly could use some support and guidance.

My friend's child that was kidnapped years ago to never be found, had all kinds of horrible accusations that were off the wall.

People want to distance themselves and tell themselves it could never happen to them because they don't ----whatever.

My friend's were married forever and upper income, so totally different than DT. There was no internet then, but we heard things such as the father wasn't really the father, etc. Untrue, but people have to say something to have it make sense.

I really feel that Kayleah's mother needs something. After all, DT got herself an attorney. Don't know if that's possible in Kayleah's mother's case.

Somer's family reads here and I am sure they are aware of the missing girl.

I looked on the NET and there is an organization of Child Abduction help organizations called AMECO. There is not a group in Colorado.

AMECO is an organization that certifies organizations that help in child abduction or missing children cases, if God Forbid, anyone needs help.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=401"]Somer Renee Thompson - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Time to break out the discussion. The general discussion thread will be closing and we are moving into the topic specific format.:)

so where is Somer's thread? All I get is CA

Thank you JBean and Tricia! I just love the way you set up the forums JBean - so detailed and with love. I'll always remember the forum you set up for Annie Le! You are the best. :blowkiss:

I have pulled out some highlights and started threads. There is a lot more to cover, so it would be helpful if members would start discussion on various topics.
As we get going be sure to search for existing threads and if there is not one or if your topic does not fit into another thread, then please start a new topic.
Don't be offended if your thread is merged with another at some point. Many topics overlap to such a degree that we end up with parallel discussion going on.
On that same note, we realize that your post may fit into two or more threads. Per TOS just choose one that it fits into the best. Otherwise your same post will generate the same conversation on 2 threads which is what we want to avoid when possible.

Also you should know that more than 2 of the same post is considered spamming and you may end up on vacation :eek:

Thank you everyone for particpating in the Somer Thompson forum.

PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO REVIEW THE STICKIES;THERE ARE RULES AND GUIDELINES IN THERE THAT EVERYONE SHOULD BE AWARE OF. :)

Thank you JBean and Tricia! I just love the way you set up the forums JBean - so detailed and with love. I'll always remember the forum you set up for Annie Le! You are the best. :blowkiss:
No thank YOU for adding to our forum with all your input. :hug:

Bumpity Bump little punkin. I haven't forgotten sweet girl. That man will pay and we will kick and scream and be loud enough to be heard til it happens.

Bumpity Bump little punkin. I haven't forgotten sweet girl. That man will pay and we will kick and scream and be loud enough to be heard til it happens.
I haven't forgotten you either little Somer.thank you for a forum for her.She deseves it.Yes,Justice is coming for you honey.

Good morning, yet another day awaiting justice for you Somer. Bumpity Bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Milkjug