Florida couple's slaying was a contract hit, source says

Interesting. I never saw or read any of Ted Roy's statements, I focused on Morgan... does seem to have been a prior attempt to tamp that down, followed by a less absolute stance now...

Interesting. I never saw or read any of Ted Roy's statements, I focused on Morgan... does seem to have been a prior attempt to tamp that down, followed by a less absolute stance now...

It blew my mind to hear they wouldn't even consider the possibility. I just couldn't remember who I heard say it.

He said it the day after Morgan said they were considering the possibility of a contract hit.

And the Billings lawyer was making statements defending the family reputation around the same time.

It felt like LE was trying to retract statements as a result of the response they were getting from the Billing's family attorney's tantrums.

That's how it seemed. It never made sense. I found websluths while researching LE statements after it seemed like LE was making contradictions.

http://www.pnj.com/article/20091023/NEWS01/910230344
Sheriff won't rule out mafia in Billings case

"He [Morgan] repeatedly told national and local media that the Sheriff's Office was investigating the possibility of a contract hit on the Billingses rather than a home invasion that ended in death. He also suggested that the Mexican mafia was somehow involved."

PNJ seems to be pretty intent on discrediting Morgan but there seems to be a lot more people than Gonzalez Jr. that were saying the Mex mafia may have been involved. I have seen statements from Tice and Wiggins saying that, too. And Justin, the son, seemed worried, as did the older son, Michael.

The more information that is released, the more weird statements, such as JW stating he was given an amnesia drug so his memory's not that good, S. Gonzales stating he loaned 20k from his own acct. to Tice - he's poor right? -the more I believe there are a lot of people connected to this case that have something to hide. And the circle keeps widening......

Thought we would have heard of more arrests in this case, but it all just seems to be quiet. I wonder if there is more to come or was it just the work of the 8 stooges? Are there suspicions of others and not enough evidence? Are they still connecting the dots? Seems to be more questions than answers.

BTW ... big thank you to Daisy7 for going to get the documents and sharing them, to ACandyRose for her great Billings Case website and all the youtubes, and also for all who have shared the news articles they have found.

The latest opposing opinions on motive from two local media outlets (PNJ & IN) are interesting. I don't understand why PNJ keeps insisting it was a bungled robbery, when LE won't even go that far.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back