Forgery Charges??

Brodsky is a piece of work. Wecht states that the death should have been declaired undetermined and forwarded onto ISP for further investigation because many questions needed to be answered. And that it was forwarded on for further review and ie; the ball was dropped. He's not happy with ISP's response to date as to why that happened.

I was listening to one of the TV programs today - sorry I don't remember which one - and one of the reporters were talking to the Stacy Peterson family spokesperson in front of Drew's house. She said something I had not heard before. They were talking about the clergy's statement that Stacey told him DP was responsible for Kathleen's death. The spokesperson said that was news to them, that Stacey had only ever told them that DP told her that Kathleen "was on medication" that caused her to slip and drown in the bathtub. That is the first time I have heard something say that Kathleen was also on "medication". I'm wondering if it was an anti-depressant also. It seems everyone that is around DP is on an anti-depressant!

I listened to that phone call earlier today SuziQ..and it sounds to me like Dr Wecht said that he would have classified the death as undetermined and turned it over to the police. Remember the medical examiner and coroner did not come up with the accidental death ruling..the coroner's jury did.
So listening to that conversation Brodsky is full of BS again.
See my earlier post..defense attorneys are notorious for their lying and making up stories ..they aren't the ones that have to show proof that anything they say is true..the prosecution has the burden of truth though. All the defense needs to do is cause doubt of the facts in the jury's mind..which is what Brodsky is trying to do. The man obviously is saying anything that flys into his head...kinda like Drew.

I was listening to one of the TV programs today - sorry I don't remember which one - and one of the reporters were talking to the Stacy Peterson family spokesperson in front of Drew's house. She said something I had not heard before. They were talking about the clergy's statement that Stacey told him DP was responsible for Kathleen's death. The spokesperson said that was news to them, that Stacey had only ever told them that DP told her that Kathleen "was on medication" that caused her to slip and drown in the bathtub. That is the first time I have heard something say that Kathleen was also on "medication". I'm wondering if it was an anti-depressant also. It seems everyone that is around DP is on an anti-depressant!

I thought there weren't any substances like that in her blood.

What I never heard before was that :liar: "Drew said" :liar: that Kathleen had a history of cardiac problems. He supposedly told the emergency responders this! It has been reported that is not true at all, and her heart was in great condition according to the autopsy.

Interesting because according to Dr Wecht all the toxicology reports for drugs, alcohol, heavy metals even came back clean.. Hm..another Drew lie..remember he told the paramedics she had a bad heart..her heart was in perfect shape...
Drew how do you keep track of all the lies you tell..I think that is what is going to trip you up big time. Another lie exposed.

OOPS Sorry TaxiMom , I am posting the exact same thoughts as yuo are at the same time.

Interesting because according to Dr Wecht all the toxicology reports for drugs, alcohol, heavy metals even came back clean.. Hm..another Drew lie..remember he told the paramedics she had a bad heart..her heart was in perfect shape...
Drew how do you keep track of all the lies you tell..I think that is what is going to trip you up big time. Another lie exposed.

It's pretty bad when we can keep track of his lies better than he and his lawyer can!

Okay, so she is going to get him a copy of the jury inquest and then see what he says about that.
Wecht seems to have a tendency to be a little flippant, seems to me.

Is this more Wecht or the same phone call from this afternoon that we discussed earlier? Or maybe it posted to another thread?! lol

I don't know. I didn't see one this afternoon. This Greta posting was at 11 PM her time.

It's a new Gretacast. Wecht says many things should have been done and many questions should have been asked. That's his biggest problem. What Wecht told Brodsky is that the circumstance were such that they should have been investigated in the manner Wecht described. (ie;further investigation, experiments and many many questions). Wecht does not know whether that was done or not. Wecht told Greta that looking at the autopsy report is NOT enough to tell him this was an accident. But that it is far far from being labled a homicide. He would have signed off as drowning and manner of death "undetermined". He would have called homicide detectives and told them what he would have liked to see done. He would have gone to the scene himself. Then he would have arrived at a conclusion. Greta will get the coroners jury transcripts to Wecht by Monday.

Once again, Brodsky is a liar.

This isn't the same Gretacast as your post #19 above? Seems like the same comments from Wecht, but I haven't listened to the 2nd one.

I think they are the same gretacast.

The impression I got was that Wecht wouldn't lie. Though he tried very hard not to say the homicide word. Really tried not to say it. However he did admit that he would have called it undetermined. He also says that he would have called for more investigation. A far cry from Broksky who said or implied that Wecht said it was an accident.

Monday he is supposed to be back on Greta after looking at the coroner jury transcripts. That one should be good.

They are two different conversations, the first one ends when Wechts asks for more info on Kathleen Savio's death and the second is him commenting after he got that info.

This isn't the same Gretacast as your post #19 above? Seems like the same comments from Wecht, but I haven't listened to the 2nd one.

I've only heard the one at GretaCast. Wecht also stated IIRC that he would also have gone to the site and investigated to see if the tub leaked water after a period of time, and also what a person could have stuck their head on if falling in that tub.

I've only heard the one at GretaCast. Wecht also stated IIRC that he would also have gone to the site and investigated to see if the tub leaked water after a period of time, and also what a person could have stuck their head on if falling in that tub.

But he also said while people do drown in tubs, it's not that common. He said that she was healthy, clear tox screen, only 40 years old. No obvious reason to drown. But that people have hit their head, been knocked unconcious and drowned before. Many more questions should have been asked.

So Greta's staff faxed him the latest on the case...seems like he should have had that from Brodsky! :loser:

That is a different phone call. Sorry to question it, I just didn't want to listen to Wecht again if it was the same! ~cringing~

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocoflakes51
Back