General theory thread and motives rehashed #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe I may have been sleeping also when this was first revealed, but I do recall Misty saying her brother, Timmy, was the one who noticed Jo was not on his bed, but Timmy thought he was in the back bedroom talking on the phone..
BUt the next morning he noticed Jo had slept with his clothes on, and the keys were in a differnt place and the van had been moved from where it was originally parked..JMHO
this is what I remember.

It's in the Cobra tapes-RC starts telling the story about Timmy finding the van gone and Cobra also states the same--I assume he had already talked to Timmy at that time.

Ahh, okay, thank you. I've only listened to parts of the Cobra tapes. I've read a partial transcript, but I guess that wasn't in it. Thanks!

The security guard at PDM Bridge should know whether Ron took his children to work with him Monday, Feb 9th. KP said the security guard saw Ron take the children to work with him on two occasions and since Misty left Ron midweek, I suspect Ron took them with him on Thursday and Friday. HaLeigh likely peed her blanket when she was locked inside Ron's car on these two nights and Ron didn’t wash her blanket before Misty returned on Monday. If TN knew Ron took the kids to work with him Thursday and Friday because he didn't have a babysitter, that could explain why TN was so desperate for Misty to come back and babysit Monday and offered to pay her. Wouldn’t Misty ask Ron when she came back on Monday where the children were Thursday and Friday evening when she wasn’t there to babysit and Ron went to work? Therefore I don't think Ron took his children to work on Monday, but on Thursday and Friday. I'll check HaLeigh's school record and see if she attended school the days Misty was gone.

I think the children slept in Ron’s bedroom and Ron kept their mattresses on the floor and hung a blanket over the bedroom window because Ron was afraid someone would steal his children. I wonder if Ron made this change after he took his children to work and left them in his car? He sure seemed overly concerned and paranoid about his children's safety? How could TN and AS not know why Ron put the mattresses on the floor and had the children sleep in his room with a blanket over the window? In the video where TN gives a tour of the home she said the door to the bedroom was always open but she keeps the reason why the mattresses were on the floor and the children slept in Ron's room to herself. In the video where TN gives NG a tour of the home, the camera doesn't zoom in on the bedroom window so I couldn't see if the blanket Misty said she washed was on it.

I was looking for them to show the window also. I noticed a large amount of sun pouring through so I am concluding the blanket was not on the window.

I have to keep in mind that ron cummings has been arrested and he is the father of the missing child. LE has good reason to have him there and it has to be more than drugs. They want him sober and talking. He evaded LE for a good six months right after Haleigh vanished. He assaulted Tommy and the press wanted a piece of him. What does rc do? He and his mom suddenly are very interested in finding Haleigh. They hire a well known attorney to look for her. Come think of it, the very first interview tn did with MN, she announced her son was cleared. This was her soul purpose with the Mark Nejame and Miller gig. This was the time that LE made the statement that ron and crystal were not suspects and TN flew with it. She wanted the heat off of ron and that plan worked. Nejame looked very uncomfortable sitting next to her. I knew it would be the last interview they would ever do together.

rc complained throughout this whole case that he was annoyed at people bothering him. At every corner he was defending misty and so far the most he has said is that he is disappointed with her. Now that ron is going to prison, tn lashes out at misty and wants her hung in a central park for all the townsfolk to watch. I think tn turns very quickly and fills with venom when her ron is hurt. She frightens me and I would HATE to have her as a MIL.

Ron knows what happened to his daughter and has known from the first few hours. Misty's statements also say she has known what happened. On the first day, misty indicated JO may have harmed Haleigh but apparently LE isn't buying it. A year later, tommy speaks and says JO did this, LE is not buying it or so it seems. Why wasn't ron badgering misty the whole time? Why not drag her butt to the station to talk. LE requested BOTH of them to speak and neither would. Because rc wouldn't speak to them is probably why is was arrested...and deservedly so.

rc said he just got home from work...I want to know what time he left PDM. His lawyer told us his normal working hours start at 5:00pm. That means he would get off work at 1:30am, if he works an eight hour shift. Did he? If he did, that places him at the MH at 2:00am...the time everything is going on.

LE doesn't want the other players to know rc's work hours. I guess they are afraid that they will use it to their advantage if they find out. That tells me his hours need to kept secret and he had free time that night. If the others couldn't use his hours to save themselves or make the waters even murkier, LE would confirm ron's work hours.

I was looking for them to show the window also. I noticed a large amount of sun pouring through so I am concluding the blanket was not on the window.

Hi Whisperer,

I understand why someone would cover-up a bedroom window but the fact both mattresses were on the floor makes me suspect Ron was very concerned about his daughter’s safety and he was taking extra precautions to protect her from an imminent danger. When did Ron move HaLeigh’s mattress onto the floor in his bedroom and cover-up the windows with a blanket? Was it after Joe came to town and Ron learned Joe and Tommy had molested Misty or after Misty moved in and Timmy and Tommy started a relationship with HaLeigh.

Maybe Ron was afraid Joe or Tommy, who Misty accused of molesting her, would take and molest his daughter while he was at work and Ron didn’t feel HaLeigh was safe in her own home so he removed HaLeigh from her bed Monday evening. The day HaLeigh went missing, Ron drove HaLeigh to school which prevented her from associating with Austin, and in the afternoon, he didn't allow Chelsea and her daughter to socialize with HaLeigh. Ron also made a special trip to AS in the morning to get a nice outfit for HaLeigh to wear. It is evident Ron was intentionally withdrawing HaLeigh from being in the company of Misty’s relatives and planning something. If Ron believed Joe & Tommy molested Misty, it is understandable why Ron would want to take his daughter out of this situation as soon as possible. Could this also explain why Ron threw Misty out of his house during the week and hid his children in his car while he was at work, to stop Misty's male relatives from coming around his house to see Misty, and to protect HaLeigh from the Croslin men. Is this why Ron didn’t want Misty to babysit anymore because of the risk the Croslin men presented to his daughter? The other reason Ron would have for removing his daughter from her home is because Ron didn't want HaLeigh sharing her affection with the Croslin men.

The reason HaLeigh has not been found IMO is because she was hidden in a well-secluded and isolated area where no one can find her which is exactly what Ron wanted for his daughter. Therefore my theory is Ron removed HaLeigh from her home to protect her from being molested by the Croslin men and he justifies what he did by believing “he did what any good father in his position would do to protect his daughter.”

When did Misty leave Ron and take off with Nay Nay? Was it Wednesday? The security guard said Ron took his kids to work twice and I suspect Ron took his kids to work with him Thursday and Friday evening. I checked HaLeigh's attendance record and she had two unexcused absences on Monday and Thursday during the school week of Feb 2-6th. Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday she arrived on time.

Hi Whisperer,

I understand why someone would cover-up a bedroom window but the fact both mattresses were on the floor makes me suspect Ron was very concerned about his daughter’s safety and he was taking extra precautions to protect her from an imminent danger. When did Ron move HaLeigh’s mattress onto the floor in his bedroom and cover-up the windows with a blanket? Was it after Joe came to town and Ron learned Joe and Tommy had molested Misty or after Misty moved in and Timmy and Tommy started a relationship with HaLeigh.

Maybe Ron was afraid Joe or Tommy, who Misty accused of molesting her, would take and molest his daughter while he was at work and Ron didn’t feel HaLeigh was safe in her own home so he removed HaLeigh from her bed Monday evening. The day HaLeigh went missing, Ron drove HaLeigh to school which prevented her from associating with Austin, and in the afternoon, he didn't allow Chelsea and her daughter to socialize with HaLeigh. Ron also made a special trip to AS in the morning to get a nice outfit for HaLeigh to wear. It is evident Ron was intentionally withdrawing HaLeigh from being in the company of Misty’s relatives and planning something. If Ron believed Joe & Tommy molested Misty, it is understandable why Ron would want to take his daughter out of this situation as soon as possible. Could this also explain why Ron threw Misty out of his house during the week and hid his children in his car while he was at work, to stop Misty's male relatives from coming around his house to see Misty, and to protect HaLeigh from the Croslin men. Is this why Ron didn’t want Misty to babysit anymore because of the risk the Croslin men presented to his daughter? The other reason Ron would have for removing his daughter from her home is because Ron didn't want HaLeigh sharing her affection with the Croslin men.

The reason HaLeigh has not been found IMO is because she was hidden in a well-secluded and isolated area where no one can find her which is exactly what Ron wanted for his daughter. Therefore my theory is Ron removed HaLeigh from her home to protect her from being molested by the Croslin men and he justifies what he did by believing “he did what any good father in his position would do to protect his daughter.”
When did Misty leave Ron and take off with Nay Nay? Was it Wednesday? The security guard said Ron took his kids to work twice and I suspect Ron took his kids to work with him Thursday and Friday evening. I checked HaLeigh's attendance record and she had two unexcused absences on Monday and Thursday during the school week of Feb 2-6th. Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday she arrived on time.

I'm sorry, but I have to respectfully but wholeheartedly disagree..JMHO..

~Snipped~

And then everybody had a party?

Wedding-2.jpg

Sorry Bluesky, but I've got to join the "Respectfully, but wholeheartedly disagree" list.

The security guard at PDM Bridge should know whether Ron took his children to work with him Monday, Feb 9th. KP said the security guard saw Ron take the children to work with him on two occasions and since Misty left Ron midweek, I suspect Ron took them with him on Thursday and Friday. HaLeigh likely peed her blanket when she was locked inside Ron's car on these two nights and Ron didn’t wash her blanket before Misty returned on Monday. If TN knew Ron took the kids to work with him Thursday and Friday because he didn't have a babysitter, that could explain why TN was so desperate for Misty to come back and babysit Monday and offered to pay her. Wouldn't’t Misty ask Ron when she came back on Monday where the children were Thursday and Friday evening when she wansn't’t there to babysit and Ron went to work? Therefore I don't think Ron took his children to work on Monday, but on Thursday and Friday. I'll check Haleigh's school record and see if she attended school the days Misty was gone.

I think the children slept in Ron’s bedroom and Ron kept their mattresses on the floor and hung a blanket over the bedroom window because Ron was afraid someone would steal his children. I wonder if Ron made this change after he took his children to work and left them in his car? He sure seemed overly concerned and paranoid about his children's safety? How could TN and AS not know why Ron put the mattresses on the floor and had the children sleep in his room with a blanket over the window? In the video where TN gives a tour of the home she said the door to the bedroom was always open but she keeps the reason why the mattresses were on the floor and the children slept in Ron's room to herself. In the video where TN gives NG a tour of the home, the camera doesn't zoom in on the bedroom window so I couldn't see if the blanket Misty said she washed was on it.

:waitasec: Now I wonder if Ron took the kids to work with him Feb 9th and that is why he kept calling Misty?
It sounds as if Misty was not even home that night and that would make sense for her not knowing some of the facts and for Ron-TN having to coach her when she speaks. She didn't want to babysit, yet he, TN, and GGMS said she was the best girlfriend/babysitter Ron ever had. IMO, the reason LE will not share Ron's work hours is because Ron was seen by several others during that night and if they were to share that information with the public Ron would know that LE questions his involvement in what happen.
As for the blanket, Misty had said she took it down from the window to cover Haleigh because her blankets were pea from the night before. Misty also added that she left her blanket in the van for what ever reason.
My question is why didn't TN or GGMS step up to the plate and try and protect these children? Ron and Misty had just been investigated by DCF, Ron had been reported to DCF several times and his mother and grandmother just stood behind him. Why? Haleigh and Jr. are children and needed protection, the state didn't do their job, the father was not doing his job, why didn't these grandmothers that were allowed to be in the children's life not protect them? Why would Ron even leave his children in the car in the first place? He has a mother and grandmother that act like they were the ones to help out with the children, so why I ask would he even leave the children in the car alone for one second?

As for his fear of Joe, Tommy, Croslin men molesting his daughter, I don't see that. Ron would of put a gun to their head.
I feel the reason there were blankets on the window was because he had just moved into the MH and probably just put up a blanket. To me the fact that a blanket that belonged to Haleigh "if true" was hanging up on the window then that is the room they were all used to sharing. The reason for him having to move to this MH was because DCF said the children needed there own Room. There is an interview somewhere where one of the Cummings said that the children were used to sleeping in the same room with Ron and that is why that mattress was on the floor. IMO the other room was used for other...

JMO :cow:

The security guard at PDM Bridge should know whether Ron took his children to work with him Monday, Feb 9th. KP said the security guard saw Ron take the children to work with him on two occasions and since Misty left Ron midweek, I suspect Ron took them with him on Thursday and Friday. HaLeigh likely peed her blanket when she was locked inside Ron's car on these two nights and Ron didn’t wash her blanket before Misty returned on Monday. If TN knew Ron took the kids to work with him Thursday and Friday because he didn't have a babysitter, that could explain why TN was so desperate for Misty to come back and babysit Monday and offered to pay her. Wouldn’t Misty ask Ron when she came back on Monday where the children were Thursday and Friday evening when she wasn’t there to babysit and Ron went to work? Therefore I don't think Ron took his children to work on Monday, but on Thursday and Friday. I'll check HaLeigh's school record and see if she attended school the days Misty was gone.

IDK, but just piecing things together as possibilities.

** the kids' rooms looked kind of far from the master bedroom imo, so it wouldnt be so odd to me for them to be afraid and want to be in the master bedroom.

** the kids may have been in the room as much for Misty's frame of mind as for their own (Misty not wanting to be alone all night or most of the night while ron worked)

** if the kids were there on Ron's work nights, I cant see them moving the mattresses back and forth on the off nights.

**the blanket over a bedroom window seems like something one would do in
the course of normal desire for reasonble privacy and not indicative of fear of someone stealing children

moo

While browsing the old threads for links I found the articles below. Actually one article had the other article link inside the article. I thought that I had seen all of the different versions of what happened that early predawn period just prior to the 911 call, but I guess I thought wrong. Ron is the storyteller in both of these articles. He actually puts himself at the MH prior to the discovery that Haleigh is missing. You need to read the entire articles, there is a lot of subjects covered here.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/0211095_Police_missing_girl_abducted

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,491008,00.html

And then we have Lt Greenwood's initial release to the public:

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/c...ng_child_alert

Law enforcement officers with boats and aircraft are searching an
area of southern Putnam County for a 5-year-old girl last seen at
home about 10 p.m. Monday, authorities said.
A missing and endangered child alert has been issued for
Haleigh Cummings, last seen in the Hermit's Cove area of
Satsuma when she was in bed. About 3 a.m. the girl's father
came home and saw her missing, said Lt. Johnny Greenwood
of the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.
A woman believed to be
the father's wife or girlfriend was also asleep in the residence.

Greenwood said the father noticed Haleigh missing and woke the
woman.
He said there is no immediate evidence of foul play but
that the home off Seven Sisters Road is very near the St. Johns
River and that there are canals reaching into the neighborhood.

Please forgive me if this has been covered and I missed it, but do any of you think that the AC guy and Ron's work associates have been conspicuously, oddly... silent? I would imagine that they may have some interesting input, one way or another.

In many high-profile cases with media saturation even individuals on the fringe who know next to nothing want to get their faces on the screen for their 15 minutes of notoriety; Yet it seems we've heard big fat zip from certain ones who'd likely know something worth knowing.

Not saying LE havent talked with them bc Im sure they have, but other players in this saga have been all over the news, giving interviews and yackin it up; Where are these folks... AC guy and Ron's work associates? Or have I not thought this all the way thru?

IDK.

I've always had the suspicion that the AC man was there to score a bit of medication. This is just my opinion but it would explain why he hasn't come forward for any interviews.

I've always had the suspicion that the AC man was there to score a bit of medication. This is just my opinion but it would explain why he hasn't come forward for any interviews.

Wasn't this A/C man related to Ron??...Or have I imagined I read this somewhere.....Thanks

Wasn't this A/C man related to Ron??...Or have I imagined I read this somewhere.....Thanks

Thats been thrown into the mix but I don't know IF we know for certain..
Seems someone in Ron's family was married to this guy, or this guy worked with the person who was married to the relative...But according to John Merchant the ac guy was cleared by 5:00 am the morning of the 10th...To my knowledge the identity of the ac man has never been released....JMHO

I think the AC man was there and I also think GGS was there. The timeline from LE was always after 7 pm. Just because GGS didn't tell us about it until she blew up with her "that's a crock" comment, doesn't mean she didn't tell LE right away. We have never been privy to much factual info from LE and probably never will be if this case never goes to trial. I also think MC was at the MH that night, simply because RC specifically bought 2 brands of cigarettes. Why would he bother to buy her brand if he didn't think she was there? A pack of cigarettes ain't cheap anymore!

I also think RC denies the fight because in his mind there WAS NO FIGHT. He never outright accused JO to his face, but sent him taunting little hints and kept his eye on him after finding the gun. If there had been a FIGHT, I think JO would have been black & blue all over and come out the loser.

As far as Haleigh is concerned I now believe she either really was abducted or she was taken from the home for what a certain party considered her own protection. It's a small area and gossip about Misty & Ron probably traveled fast. Someone knew things
weren't good and saw their chance. JMO

Thats been thrown into the mix but I don't know IF we know for certain..
Seems someone in Ron's family was married to this guy, or this guy worked with the person who was married to the relative...But according to John Merchant the ac guy was cleared by 5:00 am the morning of the 10th...To my knowledge the identity of the ac man has never been released....JMHO

The link below is Misty's full hypnosis session. At the 10:15 mark, the examiner asked her if she remembered the name of the A/C company. She said it was Artic Air, but Ronald could tell more because one of his cousin's ex husband worked there.

http://www.wftv.com/video/20605182/index.html

And then we have Lt Greenwood's initial release to the public:

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/c...ng_child_alert

Law enforcement officers with boats and aircraft are searching an
area of southern Putnam County for a 5-year-old girl last seen at
home about 10 p.m. Monday, authorities said.
A missing and endangered child alert has been issued for
Haleigh Cummings, last seen in the Hermit's Cove area of
Satsuma when she was in bed. About 3 a.m. the girl's father
came home and saw her missing, said Lt. Johnny Greenwood
of the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.
A woman believed to be
the father's wife or girlfriend was also asleep in the residence.

Greenwood said the father noticed Haleigh missing and woke the
woman.
He said there is no immediate evidence of foul play but
that the home off Seven Sisters Road is very near the St. Johns
River and that there are canals reaching into the neighborhood.
I remember this telling, very well. mainly because it made more sense than the other ones. I wonder if this was an honest mistake, on Greenwood's part, or if Ron changed his story. Maybe he didn't like the implication that he could've been up & alone with Haleigh, while Misty was asleep? But then I heard that Misty met Ron at the door & asked him if he had Haleigh, & then I heard that Misty was at the door & said that his daughter was gone. I don't get why an innocent father, would have any need to change his own story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simwolves