George H. White

DaisyChains

Reaction score
“I was a very minor missionary, actually a heretic, but I toiled wholeheartedly in the vineyards because it was fun, fun, fun. Where else could a red-blooded American boy lie, kill, cheat, steal, rape and pillage with the sanction and blessing of the all-highest?” (Lee and Shlain. Acid Dreams, 1992; Michael Kreca. How the US Government Created the “Drug Problemin the USA, 2001) [In 2006, Michael Kreca was shot dead by a San Diego policeman.]

In 1966, CIA operative George H. White retired. This same year a college student in Riverside, CA known as Cheri Jo Bates was murdered. After his retirement, From 1966 til his death in 1976, George was living on the beach just north of San Francisco working as the fire Marshall. He had also worked as a journalist in his past, something of note when considering the zodiac and his penchant for writing to the news.

What interests me is that the area in which he conducted his illegal experiments is near where Paul Stine was shot (if my memory of that district serves correct). It almost makes me wonder if Paul was shot Bc he knew something about the experiments? Maybe helped transport the Johns and prostitute to the secret testing houses? Much “clean up” was desired after the govt shut down and decided to investigate the project.

I’ve also noticed George seems in one or two pictures to have a scar on his forehead similar to the alleged scar the zodiac had. I could be wrong and the pictures could just be grainy and the “scar” a wrinkle tbf. White was born in Texas with Texas roots - buried in Texas. Many believe the zodiac seems to use Texan lingo. Much of his work involved (or was veiled) as espionage against the Soviet threat.

I wouldn’t be surprised if White frequented the San Francisco area after the operation was shut down as well to “relive” his crazy days of “unaccountability”. This operation (and others like it) contributed greatly to the hippie counter culture, with astrology being a major interest.

Could the zodiac moniker be a mocking one? That White felt he was a direct creator of the hippie counter culture that emerged from San Francisco in the 60’s?

I don’t like how White uses the phrasing “fun fun fun” to describe raping and killing people - reminds me of something the zodiac would say.

I KNOW this is a very random connection indeed, but random for a reason as for when I read White’s letter while researching govt scandals his diction stuck out like a sore thumb to me. I thought, this diction - this PERSON sounds familiar doesn’t he? And after 1966 could he possibly feel that given the investigation and his criminal acts it would be a matter of time before he was caught- so he should go out in a blaze of glory fulfilling all of his sick fantasies?

Has anyone heard of this theory? Can anyone expand on it? I’m sure it’s just another theory like the others, but my gut is going off. I just thought of this today so I apologize for the fresh and extremely surface perspective as I have not gone down the rabbit hole too far (yet).

Edited: I’ve seen other sources claim White was born in Los Angeles , CA and not Texas. Not sure on which account is correct yet. Again just beginning to read up.

More info in white from a somewhat *spirited* website. The LSD Chronicles: George Hunter White Part I

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astoldbybels
Back