George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the "throw Skittles at him" was a tribute to Juan Martinez.

I just now got on here and seat-buckled up for the discussion! Man, y'all are going to close it? ***slinks away*** ;)

She said probably.IMO I was half asleep, think she said no deviated septum?

Yes, no deviated septum, meaning the bone was still "aligned" and not crooked. She then went on to state she believes his nose was indeed broken.

I think that's like if you break an arm but the bones don't separate, but on ex-ray you could see the bone was indeed broken. She also stated he had bilateral black eyes, a symptom of a broken nose.

I'm a "bleeding heart liberal" and I think this trial is a farce. The state is trying to conjure a case bereft of evidence.

IMO, the problem is Florida laws. GZ did not break them. People should be focusing on stricter laws and not on this one case where the defendant was so clearly attacked and opted to defend himself. JMO, OMO, MOO.

ITA. There presumably are states where GZ could very well be guilty and had a duty to retreat, etc. I don't believe FL is one of those states. I have not seen anything to suggest he broke FL laws.

She said probably.IMO I was half asleep, think she said no deviated septum?

Oh and I had just woke up did she say his back ache was from constipation? Maybe I dreamt it. IMO

Yes, no deviated septum, meaning the bone was still "aligned" and not crooked. She then went on to state she believes his nose was indeed broken.

I think that's like if you break an arm but the bones don't separate, but on ex-ray you could see the bone was indeed broken. She also stated he had bilateral black eyes, a symptom of a broken nose.

And there really is no point of doing x-rays for a broken nose (unless it's a severe break) since there is no specific treatment for it anyway.
It just heals on its own.

I'm a "bleeding heart liberal" and I think this trial is a farce. The state is trying to conjure a case bereft of evidence.

IMO, the problem is Florida laws. GZ did not break them. People should be focusing on stricter laws and not on this one case where the defendant was so clearly attacked and opted to defend himself. JMO, OMO, MOO.

Some of us BHLibbies have another contention altogether and as I noted think the real evidence is immediately swept under the rug so GZ can be saved.

I have yet to hear or see any evidence that GZ did not initiate this deadly debacle. IMO

ITA. There presumably are states where GZ could very well be guilty and had a duty to retreat, etc. I don't believe FL is one of those states. I have not seen anything to suggest he broke FL laws.

What are the laws on level of appropriate defense in self-defense in FL? I'll look it up, but if there's a link real quick or something...

Have a lovely weekend, everyone. Thanks for the interesting week! It pays to lurk and mostly keep my trap shut. :)

This thread is closed for the weekend.

Guys, we are getting real tired of the petty posting that is going on here.

This was why we closed the forum in the first place.

Starting Monday no more warnings. Time outs or out and out bans will be handed out no questions asked. We HATE doing this but we have to do our best to keep the discussion on an adult level for those who want to read and participate.

Take care,
Tricia

PS Don't forget the radio show tonight 9 PM Eastern.

In addition to Sheryl McCollum we also have Florida Defense attorney Richard Hornsby.

LISTEN HERE 9 PM EASTERN TONIGHT

And [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213837"]CLICK HERE [/ame]to post questions to Richard or Sheryl

PETTY POSTING EXAMPLE
"I can scarce contain my sorrow at Mr. Zimmerman's owie."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members