Grand Jury

Stillblv --Do you feel that the moratorium will hold up much longer, since IL is on its 2nd governor since Geo. Ryan placed the moratorium? I've never heard about Gov. Quinn's views either way.

Peculiar - I have not read or heard of anything here in IL that leads me to believe that anyone is interested in changing the moratorium. As you may know, our state has alot of problems we're dealing with and I don't think anyone has really had a chance to bring this up.

Grand jury in Peterson case adjourns

A special grand jury hearing evidence in the disappearance of Drew Peterson's fourth wife has wrapped up its investigation and did not return an indictment for her murder, according to a statement Wednesday from the Will County state's attorneys office.

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/...erson-indictment-bolingbrook-will-county.html

A blue barrel, skelotonized remains, found on the day the GJ wraps up it's investigation on Stacy Peterson.

It is almost like God could have reached down a few days ago and gave a little push on that barrel! IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissingPersonsMatter
Back