IDI Theories (intruder did it)

If Lisa was abducted by an intruder, where is she? Why aren't there sightings? Who has her?

Since nothing is moving on this case, could we work on trying to build a plausible IDI theory? I've read through this thread, I've read a lot of theories that just aren't very logical or feasible. Is it possible to build a logical theory to point towards an intruder?

IMO, a random stranger abduction can be ruled out, it is the least likely of all scenarios and we have no evidence to support that theory

Family member abduction - their DNA would be expected to be in the house, they would probably have no qualms about walking in the front door of the house and turning on the lights. Motive? Here is where it gets more difficult to speculate, without pointing fingers at any one particular person...JIs family was repeatedly denied access to Lisa. Maybe someone in his family decided to take matters into their own hands to gain unfettered access to Lisa. But then where is she? Who has her? Why hasn't she been found? Did they obtain her then end up killing her to avoid being discovered? Not a very logical scenario, but I'm stuck here.

Acquaintance abduction...probably the best bet as long as they weren't suspected in anyway and weren't in the dozens of people that JI provided to LE. All they would have had to do is lay low for a couple of weeks until the case grew quiet. If this is what happened, then success.

Something that I wondered from the beginning of the case is if LE checked video footage at MCI. While not the best scenario, due to the abduction having to be well planned and organized, it's easy peasy to take a flight with an infant without ID. I've never produced ID when flying with my children, as long as they were lap babies.

I realize trying to put together an IDI theory is frustrating and difficult since it involves avoiding facts in the case that conflict with an intruder. Ie. cadaver hit, parents actions, bent window, missing phones, etc

Since nothing is moving on this case, could we work on trying to build a plausible IDI theory? I've read through this thread, I've read a lot of theories that just aren't very logical or feasible. Is it possible to build a logical theory to point towards an intruder?

IMO, a random stranger abduction can be ruled out, it is the least likely of all scenarios and we have no evidence to support that theory

Family member abduction - their DNA would be expected to be in the house, they would probably have no qualms about walking in the front door of the house and turning on the lights. Motive? Here is where it gets more difficult to speculate, without pointing fingers at any one particular person...JIs family was repeatedly denied access to Lisa. Maybe someone in his family decided to take matters into their own hands to gain unfettered access to Lisa. But then where is she? Who has her? Why hasn't she been found? Did they obtain her then end up killing her to avoid being discovered? Not a very logical scenario, but I'm stuck here.

Acquaintance abduction...probably the best bet as long as they weren't suspected in anyway and weren't in the dozens of people that JI provided to LE. All they would have had to do is lay low for a couple of weeks until the case grew quiet. If this is what happened, then success.

Something that I wondered from the beginning of the case is if LE checked video footage at MCI. While not the best scenario, due to the abduction having to be well planned and organized, it's easy peasy to take a flight with an infant without ID. I've never produced ID when flying with my children, as long as they were lap babies.

I realize trying to put together an IDI theory is frustrating and difficult since it involves avoiding facts in the case that conflict with an intruder. Ie. cadaver hit, parents actions, bent window, missing phones, etc
BBM

Why would a bent window and missing cell phones conflict with an intruder taking Lisa?

BBM

Why would a bent window and missing cell phones conflict with an intruder taking Lisa?

That wasn't really the point of my post. Can you point me to any kidnapping cases where the kidnapper also stole items from the house? Also, any cases where the kidnapper either staged a false point of entry or failed first attempt at entry?

My hope was to try to put together a plausible IDI theory not talk more about how very unlikely an IDI did it.

That wasn't really the point of my post. Can you point me to any kidnapping cases where the kidnapper also stole items from the house? Also, any cases where the kidnapper either staged a false point of entry or failed first attempt at entry?

My hope was to try to put together a plausible IDI theory not talk more about how very unlikely an IDI did it.

So if I can't come up with an example of a kidnapper stealing something and a failed attempt at entry that means that it's not plausible? Sorry, even without an example I think that it's plausible that those things could have happened. MOO.

Well, I don't see why a kidnapper couldn't steal other stuff as well if they feel like it. However, stealing something that could help the police trace you is incredibly stupid.

Ok then forget anything that points to it not being an intruder and work on a plausible IDI theory. That is the point of this thread.

Ok then forget anything that points to it not being an intruder and work on a plausible IDI theory. That is the point of this thread.
I think that the tampered window and the missing cell phones can point to an intruder taking Lisa. I'm not understanding why that can't be a plausible part of an IDI theory.

For the window, you could say that it was a failed point of entry and for the phones you could say that it was a spur of the the moment theft. MOO

Well, I don't see why a kidnapper couldn't steal other stuff as well if they feel like it. However, stealing something that could help the police trace you is incredibly stupid.

Obviously it's not that easy for KCMOPD to trace the phones no matter who the perp in this case is, since 3 phones went missing and not one of them has been found, yet alone a perp. JMHO

Obviously it's not that easy for KCMOPD to trace the phones no matter who the perp in this case is, since 3 phones went missing and not one of them has been found, yet alone a perp. JMHO

I thought the same thing Dewey. No matter who removed the phones from the Irwin house they were not "tracked" or found. So how stupid is it to take the phones from the house?

Is it possible for someone to get in through that small window without leaving any forensics?
no hair, no prints, no clothes fibres, no shoe dirt, etc

http://www.anorak.co.uk/296287/news/lisa-irwin-did-a-fat-policeman-steal-the-missouri-babe.html/

Apologies as I did not follow the case much but assume this is the alledged point of entry.

LE hasn't released any information about forensic evidence in this case. So they may have evidence showing a point of entry made by an intruder and his or her presence in the house. Or maybe they don't. All we know about that window was that it's claimed that the window screen was disturbed. And the photo from your link is a front "computer room" window not a bedroom window as stated in the article.

clutch-- the police did a re-construction of the alledged kidnapping and they had problems entering via that window... seeing the pic of the officer halfway through the window -which is at least chest high on an average sized adult- it was clear to me that there was no way entry could occur easily. and if i'm not mistaken there was a report that no dirt was disturbed on the sill or ledge (as would've happened if someone attempted to enter the window)... we've tried to find that article but at this point we cannot.

Is it possible for someone to get in through that small window without leaving any forensics?

http://www.anorak.co.uk/296287/news/lisa-irwin-did-a-fat-policeman-steal-the-missouri-babe.html/

Apologies as I did not follow the case much but assume this is the alledged point of entry.

I watched a true crime documentary just last week about a neighbour who claimed he found a young lady dead in her home. He told LE when he couldn't get an answer he climbed through her window and found the body. LE didn't believe him b/c there was a table with figurines on it right in front of the window, yet nothing was disturbed and no hand or foot prints. They had him do it again and the guy went through the window in no time flat and didn't touch a thing. LE tried it and couldn't do it. Sorry can't recall the case but if it's on again I'll make a note of it.

clutch-- the police did a re-construction of the alledged kidnapping and they had problems entering via that window... seeing the pic of the officer halfway through the window -which is at least chest high on an average sized adult- it was clear to me that there was no way entry could occur easily. and if i'm not mistaken there was a report that no dirt was disturbed on the sill or ledge (as would've happened if someone attempted to enter the window)... we've tried to find that article but at this point we cannot.

I would have to say that since you cannot find a link to a MSM article stating that "no dirt was disturbed on the sill or ledge" that it's not a fact in this case.

Why is it a problem for people to back up their statements with some proof?

I watched a true crime documentary just last week about a neighbour who claimed he found a young lady dead in her home. He told LE when he couldn't get an answer he climbed through her window and found the body. LE didn't believe him b/c there was a table with figurines on it right in front of the window, yet nothing was disturbed and no hand or foot prints. They had him do it again and the guy went through the window in no time flat and didn't touch a thing. LE tried it and couldn't do it. Sorry can't recall the case but if it's on again I'll make a note of it.

I think that with the story that you have provided it is up to the reader of the post to believe if it is possible for it to be true or not. I find it believable. And it makes us look at the Lisa Irwin case in a different light. Is it possible for an intruder to take Lisa? I say yes.

I think that with the story that you have provided it is up to the reader of the post to believe if it is possible for it to be true or not. I find it believable. And it makes us look at the Lisa Irwin case in a different light. Is it possible for an intruder to take Lisa? I say yes.

IIRC the show was on ID, and they usually re-run the shows several times a week so I will watch for it, and then see if I can find a corresponding link for the case. I've got so much work going on here at home I can't devote much time right now, but I will try to provide a link as soon as I can find the time.

Here's a link to a video that shows a man entering the home via a front window.

http://www.kshb.com/dpp/news/region...ives-back-at-irwin-home,-recreating-abduction

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ctrls
Back