IL IL - Bolingbrook, BlkMale 1485UMIL, 18-24, behind truck stop, Apr'98

Thank you for posting that! I think it might take me the rest of the year to find my way around this site, lol. But I learn something new every day. Can you please tell me what 1485UMIL in the title stands for? Thank you.

Not the one who found the thread, but I think that is a code number from the NAMUS website.

1485 is their internal system number, I think, while UMIL means Unknown Male Illinois. I think...but I get a lot of exercise jumping to conclusions.

Just noticed this:
Motorola pager

Near the Body

Wonder if anyone had any info about this pager's number or user or ?

Happy Saturday, all!

Last edited:
Not the one who found the thread, but I think that is a code number from the NAMUS website.

1485 is their internal system number, I think, while UMIL means Unknown Male Illinois. I think...but I get a lot of exercise jumping to conclusions.

Just noticed this:
Motorola pager

Near the Body

Wonder if anyone had any info about this pager's number or user or ?

Happy Saturday, all!
Thank you for deciphering that for me!

Something occurred to me this morning when I was thinking about the location (truck stop) and the pager. I'll head over to the official thread to post my thoughts. Have a great Saturday!

I live not far from the area this man was found. Two things occurred to me as I read through the details. Honing in on the location (truck stop) and pager, I think it's worth considering the possibility that this man could have been working the truck stop to make money...whether it be to buy drugs or just live. What if he had gone there to meet a John, encountered someone with homophobia and met his demise that way? These are just my thoughts, but I wonder if this avenue has ever been explored.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MWinslow
Back