IL IL - The Unidentified Victims of John Wayne Gacy

So haven’t been on here in ages. Who are you talking about from Kentucky? I didn’t see anything in this thread about someone from Kentucky. You can only search for the whole word and it’s probably somewhere as “KY.”

I saw a video a while back on YouTube and just got around to watching it. Apparently, Gacy was known to visit the “Land Between the Lakes” area of far western Kentucky.

I made note of the video because the guy lives just a couple counties west of me. I knew Eyler travelled all over the place and had killed in Kentucky, but didn’t know that Gacy ever got as far from his home as Kentucky.

Wow, quite a story! He came very close. People were more trusting back then and Gacy knew how to take advantage of that. What was Gacy going to do with a bathtub full of ice? I don't want to think about it.

I didn't know Gacy traveled around to troll midwestern summer resort areas to troll for victims. He said he was told Gacy traveled to Kentucky Lakes and Lake of the Ozarks - both popular summer vacation spots for people who lived in the Chicago area. Also the Dells and another place in Wisconsin?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shoegazergirl
Back