Is Caylee’s murder considered a case considered closed?

chyy.

Reaction score
I went to the Orange County Sheriff’s Office website and Caylee is not listed as an unresolved homicide. But Casey was found not guilty, so isn’t it technically still unsolved?

I’m so sorry, I don’t know how to fix the title of the thread. I posted it by accident.:(

She's not searching for the killer because her defense is based on their having been no killer. The accidental drowning is what they went with. And double jeopardy prevents her from being tried again for the same crime, despite there probably being a million detectives out there who don't want to let the case go. Unfortunate.

She's not searching for the killer because her defense is based on their having been no killer. The accidental drowning is what they went with. And double jeopardy prevents her from being tried again for the same crime, despite there probably being a million detectives out there who don't want to let the case go. Unfortunate.

Not sure how someone who "accidentally drowns" ends up in a bag in the middle of nowhere with duct-tape on their mouth.

I get what you are saying though. Frustrating situation.

I found significant evidence in this case and tried to give it to the OCSO and was told the case is closed, so there was nowhere to put tips. I even tried to give the information to the officer over the jogger in the park death, Nicole Ganguza, because her case is still unsolved and I believe Casey was apart of that one too.
For instance, on the "Everyone lies, Everyone dies" post, there is a caption on the bottom right that says " Currently watching American Psycho. The Caylee's crime follows the premise of the sequel "American Psycho 2: All American girl"
The premise- "How do you classify a killer who's downward spiral was actually calculated into their grand scheme?" This is my favorite movie so when I saw this post I immediately knew why Casey was using the phrase "Universal Studios" Go behind the screen of your favorite movie and become the star.
One of the movies Casey rents on June 16, 2008, Untraceable, I believe, gives us information about Caylee's death.
I understand this case as if I was watching a movie. And the case can go further. I believe the crime was committed with the trial in mind. The verdict was the grand scheme. Casey's downward spiral was a lie.

I'm not sure I understand your post @ Mllrielia. Your basing your suspicions on movies that Casey watched?

I'm not sure I understand your post @ Mllrielia. Your basing your suspicions on movies that Casey watched?
Yes. Another theory based on the movies: In Untraceable the killer hides his web page with a password that is a mixture of the first 3 letter of his father's name and the first 3 numbers of his death certificate. In Caylee's case Casey changed her computer password after Caylee disappeared to Cays234. Since Caylee didn't have a death certificate, the next logical number would be time of death. I believe Casey's password Cays234 stands for Caylee's (Cays) time of death (234pm). This crime is more diabolical than people think.

Yes. Another theory based on the movies: In Untraceable the killer hides his web page with a password that is a mixture of the first 3 letter of his father's name and the first 3 numbers of his death certificate. In Caylee's case Casey changed her computer password after Caylee disappeared to Cays234. Since Caylee didn't have a death certificate, the next logical number would be time of death. I believe Casey's password Cays234 stands for Caylee's (Cays) time of death (234pm). This crime is more diabolical than people think.
I don't think it's as complex as all that. Caylee likley died due to her carelessness and neglect. She panicked, and everything after that was an attempt to cover up her crimes.

I don't think it's as complex as all that. Caylee likley died due to her carelessness and neglect. She panicked, and everything after that was an attempt to cover up her crimes.
Yes, anything is a possibility, including my theory. But did Casey panick or did she carry out a methodical plot that ended in her acquittal? Was she caerless and neglectful or did she give Caylee a"beautiful life" in order to hide the plotting of her death behind the screen. At Universal there is a scene going on in front of the camera and behind the screen. This is the significance of Casey's tattoo. It's a badge of honor, a signature written on the canvas of her body that carried Caylee.

This. Any decent human being is going to do something immediately about the death of their child if it were an accident(police,hospital, etc). You only hide the evidence if you’re out of your head or guilty. My guess she’s both.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back