Jail Call Between Lee and Casey -revisited

The elusive "other" cell phone - the Blackjack
This is another thread that has alot of info and discussion on it about this same subject.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69933

there is also some discussion here mixed in with discussion about the 911 calls that might be of interest.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70550

You might want to ask a moderator to merge you thread with the first link so it all stays in one place.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69933

Urban slang for black jack is:

Black Jack

a weapon used to crack people's skulls open

I cracked his head open with a black jack.

A blackjack anything hard to use as a weapon.......:to club - to bludgeon

2. black jack
a padlock on a rope/belt

call me crazy...the only bearing I think that phone has is she realized she didnt have a number for"Zanny the invisible nanny" She may have had the black jack I dont doubt that at all but whether it would help with finding Caylee I dont think so....For all we know the phone was left at They boyfriends ...perhaps she didnt want MOM and dad to see the new phone and wonder how she got it ...When she wasnt paying anything on the bills?so before she would go home she would swipe the sim card back into the old phone hide the other one and there ya go.

Urban slang for black jack is:

Black Jack

a weapon used to crack people's skulls open

I cracked his head open with a black jack.

A blackjack anything hard to use as a weapon.......:to club - to bludgeon

2. black jack
a padlock on a rope/belt

Geeezzzz!!!! What's next???? :eek:ther_beatingA_Dead ...weapons, bats, squirrels, pizza, shovels, invisible phones.....roflmao

Transcript of phone call between Casey and Lee Anthony on July 26th

1) Lee: I still want you to be able to know that you can -- you can call me, and I'll try to, you know, get as much out there as I can before anything would ever die. It's not, like, a situation, but, you know, what can we do? You know? Anything would ever die??? How prophetic.

Casey: Oh, yeah. Absolutely.

2) Lee: Um, so you understand what I was trying to say for that -- that you know you can reach out to them? Is he referring to their parents?
-------
Casey: Just to try to update me on stuff. Plus, he wanted me to get a good laugh, so. What is it that she believes is so funny?:furious:

Lee: So, is there anything? I know we had spoken before, and you understand how all this works now, but -- um, do you have anything that you can, you know, tell me, you know, that would help? Um, you know?

3) Casey: There's nothing I can think of at the moment. Um, I'm going to actually try to get something together, you know, today, so I can write a couple letters, um -- Really? What letters did she ever write??

Lee: OK.

Casey: To the family. I'm even going to get with [inaudible] and stuff, to see if you guys get that directly -- um, but still put out my own, specific -- so if anything happens, if there's any lapse, you still get what I'm trying to put across, to you.
---------
Lee: OK, and just remember: When you get to talk to those guys -- um, you know, you mention that, you know, you're going to have your prep and everything with Jose.

Casey: Mmhmm. Yes...I would agree hmmmm!

Lee: But remember: Truth don't hurt.

Casey: Oh, I know it doesn't. Casey thinking - Yes, but I would much rather lie! :crazy:
-----
Lee: Right. What do you think -- uh, where do you think -- you think Caylee's OK right now?

8) Casey: My gut feeling? As mom asked me yesterday, and even Jose asked me last night, the psychologist asked me this morning that I met with through the court. Um, in my gut, she's still OK, and it still feels like she's, she's close to home. This creeps me out beyond words
------
Lee: I know, did you ever have, or did you ever call, uh, the babysitter on your cell phone, or ever receive a call from the babysitter on your cell phone number?

Casey: Um, I most definitely did.

Lee: Can you give me any day or anything, whenever you think may have received that?

8) Casey: Any specific day, um -- God, a lot of the times, it was through text messages, so the number would show up even on that.

Lee: OK.

Casey: Um, I can't think of any specifics. I mean, my days are all thrown together. At least I know what the day is today, but as far as stuff from the last couple of months, I have -- I have no exact, you know, time or date. If I can think of something.

Lee: Do you remember, do you remember an area code?

8) Casey: Um, the last number that she called me from was a 954 number, which I believe is a Fort Lauderdale number. I know because Amy's is also the similar area code.

Lee: Right.

8) Casey: She has also called me from a 407 number, from a 321 number -- there's been different numbers, different times. Not necessarily on different days, but it just depended on the number that she had at the time.
----------
LEE: Would she have been programmed in your cell phone?

4) CASEY: She was, programmed into that other phone that we need to find a way to recover. I mean I don’t know… This is where I know without a shadow of a doubt that the "other phone" is utterly fictious! KC knew that she had to cover the fact there was no number for ZG on her phone and no record of any calls or text messages. Like we are all supposed to believe that there was a 2nd phone! :puke: Plz...she could darn near never get off of her "real" cell phone - how could she possibly have time for a 2nd phone - much less pay for it!

LEE: Help me with that actually. You said that you referred to it as you ‘black jack’?

5) CASEY: Yeah, it was a Black Jack. I’d only had it for probably a week, a week and half. It didn’t keep its charge so that’s why I started using that other phone. Really??? Brand new phone - not holding it's charge???
---------
6) LEE: So this Black Jack where did you, you said that you reported it missing, give me the information so I can find this phone.

CASEY: I had it (TALKING TO SOMEONE OFF THE PHONE : yes sir, is he ok. Can you ask him to stay there couple of minutes, because we only have…ok thank you). Um Jose’s actually here. Um. (Expletive), ok the last time I know I had it for certain I was up at Universal.

LEE: For work, or for otherwise?

I was in through the park talking to just a couple of mutual friends of….

LEE: So you were up there for fun or whatever?

CASEY: It wasn’t necessarily fun, but yes not through work at that moment…

7) LEE: I’ve got you, ok, I understand. Ok...help me out here....what exactly was meant by these past few statements??? Wasn't necessarily fun??? and LA got it???

OK I snipped a little more and added numbers

1) I never heard this 'die' part I'll check that later.

2) I believe Lee is talking about LE.

3) This was the infamous letter she was supposedly writing that never materialized. The only letter we know for sure she wrote came from a later date asking Sher. Beary to allow her to see GA face to face.

4) If two phones are on the same SIM card would there be 2 separate bills or just 1?

5) This is a known weakness with Black Jack phones, a lot of people have the same complaint.

6)Yes like she told LE she reported it missing to security at Universal while she was at work.

7) Here I thought she was referring to her trip to Universal with LE. When Lee said he got it he knew KC was not going to clarify what she was saying and he understood. (No point in continuing she said all she was going to say.)

8) IMHO Lies, all lies. Actually most of the other numbers could be 8 also!

OK I snipped a little more and added numbers

1) I never heard this 'die' part I'll check that later. Thanks .. I would love to hear your insight.

2) I believe Lee is talking about LE.

3) This was the infamous letter she was supposedly writing that never materialized. The only letter we know for sure she wrote came from a later date asking Sher. Beary to allow her to see GA face to face.Yes..I remember this all to well. The astrology thread has some interesting insights on this letter. :star1:

4) If two phones are on the same SIM card would there be 2 separate bills or just 1? - No. Same tele # same SIM card .. same bill.

5) This is a known weakness with Black Jack phones, a lot of people have the same complaint.LOVE MY BB =)

6)Yes like she told LE she reported it missing to security at Universal while she was at work.

7) Here I thought she was referring to her trip to Universal with LE. When Lee said he got it he knew KC was not going to clarify what she was saying and he understood. (No point in continuing she said all she was going to say.)And this makes perfect sense!!!

8) IMHO Lies, all lies. Actually most of the other numbers could be 8 also!
:clap::clap::clap:

I agree i don't think it was anything more sinister than just trying to cover for the fact that she didn't have zg's number. I think there is just a bit too much being read into stuff.

agreed. :)

-------
(CALL GETTING CLOSE TO THE END)

LEE: Ok, you know you can call me or the house. We love you

CASEY: Alright Alright??? No, I love you back? Please tell mom and dad that I love them??? Thank you for helping me to find my daughter????? :eek:
-------
Tone, recording, call ends.

OMG. :eek: I never noticed that before. That freaks me out.

Don't know if this has been mentioned before but any employee of Universal can walk a guest through the gates as their "guest". I know this living in Orlando and knowing several people that work there. Especially on days that are not crowded, an employee ask for their visitor, parent, friend, etc to be let into the park as their guest. Also, they are given comp passes for entry.
NOT THAT I BELIEVE HER STORY.

somebody please correct me if I am mistaken. As I recall in one of the jail telephone calls with her brother, she said something like "Is it really that Windy in Chicago" and he responded with something like " I guess" ????? I have searched past transcripts, threads etc and cannot find that particular telephone conversation. I know this was brought up before in one of the earlier threads but cannot locate posts discussing this question. Help

What I've found and copied & pasted here, is a partial post of 8/07/08 by Hailiejade77 which recapped remarks found on MySpace/Facebook where she posted a message to him asking the same question on 6/23

From Casey to Lee:
Jun 23, 2008 12:40 AM
here's my question...
is 'the windy city' an appropriate nickname for chicago? is it really THAT windy?
i've always wondered.

Why would she have again asked this question of her brother in a time-limited jailhouse telephone conversation if it was not of importance to her?

Does anybody remember that call?

I can't imagine what she was talking about, but LE should have gotten into it further with Lee as to what was being discussed and why. It is a bit curious. I don't recall it being on the jail house tapes tho.

somebody please correct me if I am mistaken. As I recall in one of the jail telephone calls with her brother, she said something like "Is it really that Windy in Chicago" and he responded with something like " I guess" ????? I have searched past transcripts, threads etc and cannot find that particular telephone conversation. I know this was brought up before in one of the earlier threads but cannot locate posts discussing this question. Help

What I've found and copied & pasted here, is a partial post of 8/07/08 by Hailiejade77 which recapped remarks found on MySpace/Facebook where she posted a message to him asking the same question on 6/23

From Casey to Lee:
Jun 23, 2008 12:40 AM
here's my question...
is 'the windy city' an appropriate nickname for chicago? is it really THAT windy?
i've always wondered.

Why would she have again asked this question of her brother in a time-limited jailhouse telephone conversation if it was not of importance to her?

Does anybody remember that call?

IIRC it was a myspace posting not a call.

OK this just came to me - is CAYLEE the PHONE???

I thought about this too....But after reading, and rereading the transcript it seems like she's trying to tell lee that she might have lost the phone/SIM card while disposing of caylee...

What's always bothered me about that phone call is when Lee asks KC about why she was at Universal, and she says something like she was talking to some friends, and he's like, was it for work or fun? And she responds along the lines of it being definitely not for fun and not for work, and his response seems like something suddenly "clicks," and he keeps saying how he understands, oh yeah, that sort of thing.

Hope all that makes sense. Anyways, that's the part that's always bothered me--just an unnatural response from him about that particular part of her story.

This is the same thing that's always made me mistrust Lee. There is defintely something hinky about his question, her answer, and especially his response to it.

casey is on the titanic, and so are her family members

this thing is sinking like a rock

sim card ...pfttttttttttttttttt

if the phones were using the SAME phone number which according to her they were - then the records will show every call she ever made and every test message she ever sent or received well maybe not the actual message of course but it will show the phone numbers

THERE WILL BE NO RECORD of ANY BABY SITTER

the police know this - i dont give a rats A _ _ if the parents want to still believe in the easter bunny or a phantom baby sitter - they can believe anything they want to- all i care about is what the jury believes

this SHIP is sinking like a rock

casey is on the titanic, and so are her family members

this thing is sinking like a rock

sim card ...pfttttttttttttttttt

if the phones were using the SAME phone number which according to her they were - then the records will show every call she ever made and every test message she ever sent or received well maybe not the actual message of course but it will show the phone numbers

THERE WILL BE NO RECORD of ANY BABY SITTER

the police know this - i dont give a rats A _ _ if the parents want to still believe in the easter bunny or a phantom baby sitter - they can believe anything they want to- all i care about is what the jury believes

this SHIP is sinking like a rock

I totally agree with you !
ALSO ! I wanted to add, that the 2nd cell phone that Casey said she got from Universal ? Pffffft another lie. Rev. Grund said on NG ages ago that he had given her the phone......LIE # 99 ?:eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57
Back