WA Jason Anderson, 24 of Medical Lake - Went Missing From Family Cabin 20 Feb 2024

Knox

Reaction score

Stevens County Sheriff's Office

MISSING PERSON
24-year-old Jason Anderson of Medical Lake is missing. He was last seen in the Deep Lake area where his family has a cabin. His car was located in the area, but Anderson has not been heard from since 2/20/24. He is 5-11, 190 lbs, brown hair, brown eyes. Anyone with information or gave him a ride out of the area is encouraged to call 911 or Stevens County Dispatch at (509)684-2555.

May be an image of 1 person and smiling

Jason Anderson, 24, was last spotted east of Northport near Deep Lake, where his family owns a cabin, the sheriff’s office said in a Facebook post. His car also was found in the area

The police statement says Jason was last seen in the area where his parents have a cabin. I wonder who he was seen by. Was it a person? Or was he caught on camera? What time? What was his demeanor?

what is the weather like there? is he possibly lost? did he go hiking, hunting, fishing, swimming or atv-ing? was he troubled?
Accuweather shows that when he went missing it was in the 40's daytime, 30's at night but no apparent precip. Currently there's snow flurries and tonight's low is supposed to be 20. https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/medical-lake/99022/february-weather/2084100. No word as to his planned activities or how he was dressed. His Mom is actively posting on FB. No new updates, but there are a lot of people invested in finding him.

This article says he was last seen in Deep Lake which is 40 MILES from where his family’s cabin is. I wonder if they know what he was doing there or if that’s part of this mystery….
No details at all have been released. His FB Page says he works at Delta in Spokane, I wonder if that info is up to date?

If a member is close to this case and would like to share what they know to be true without a link, we invite them to apply for VERIFIED INSIDER status. That process is explained in a link below my signature here. If you are approved, and it takes several days for your application to be processed, it will say so on your avatar next to your posts AND you may post the info you know without substantiation. Members are free to accept or discount what you post, but they are NOT PERMITTED to challenge or argue with you. UNLESS/UNTIL you are approved for VI status, posts that contain inside info are subject to removal. Once you are approved, they may be reinstated.

At this time there are no Verified Insiders approved for this case.
IF/WHEN there is an approved VI for this case, WS admin will announce it here.
Posts containing inside info without verification will be removed and/or modsnipped.
Posts that quote and reply/refer to those must also be removed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal
Back