JLM: Morgan Harrington/Fairfax Rape Victim - *Forensic Link* to MH

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure that they would have had enough time to do that. DNA testing takes about 3 days if the sample is put at the top of the list. He was arrested on Wednesday evening, and arrived back in Virginia on Friday at ~5:45 PM. DNA testing would have started then, and would have to run over the weekend.

In any case, that would not be necessary since they would have been able to get DNA from his home and car, they would not need him in custody, although to prove that it actually was him they would need a sample from his person.

I think that if they had a direct DNA match they would have arrested him immediately for murder in the MH case and rape in the Jane Doe case.

So, either this forensic evidence relates to something else, or they have not confirmed it yet.

I am not sure why they would feel the need to release this information now, since it doesn't help their case to do it at this point.

This is exactly where I am. It just doesn't make sense to release this cryptic<(my opinion) information, instead of saying, we have a dna match. What is so hard about that. Something just is not sitting right with me about this. idk jmo I just like things cut and dry, no ands or buts just plain and simple.

This is exactly where I am. It just doesn't make sense to release this cryptic<(my opinion) information, instead of saying, we have a dna match. What is so hard about that. Something just is not sitting right with me about this. idk jmo I just like things cut and dry, no ands or buts just plain and simple.

I felt the same way too. I'm not sure why LE does that. I was kind of on the fence in that I didn't think a serial killer would be as dumb as JM but I still understood all signs points to JM. Now there is no doubt in my mind... well except for LE's cryptic ways. Even if they don't have DNA evidence yet, JM would have to be the guy and once the DNA results do come back then it'd have to be a match. We know there is a DNA match between Morgan and the sexual assault in Fairfax. We know that JM took Hannah. So, the DNA should match no matter what, right???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim