Kentucky’s “bogus beggar” busted for bad check, fraud - 2016

EmiliaRT007

Reaction score

This is old news but still… what on earth?!
Gary Thompson has a degree in speech pathology. He’s able to imitate the voice of a mentally challenged person. He does that as well as sitting in a wheelchair.

He made $100,000 a year with his sick sob story. He claims to be a homeless man who was hit by a truck when he was 9.

My opinion:
I was ACTUALLY hit by a truck when I was 9. I can walk just fine, of course I know that isn’t always the case. I wasn’t hurt that bad, just a broken leg and some chronic lower back and knee pain. I actually have learning difficulties too and I stutter just like how he does in the video. My spoken English is sometimes a bit broken as my first language is Russian, and that’s what I speak at home, as well as actually having a stutter. I sometimes need to think of my words. It’s so obviously fake IMO. But this is the sad reality. You can fake a disability with a few tricks up your sleeve and that’s it. In fact I know someone at my school who faked a physical disability and used a cane. They were able to get a disabled tag on their car so easily. I, again, have back and knee problems. They aren’t terribly noticeable since I walk ok. But I’ve been asked if I want a disabled tag just because of my arms as I was burned in an accident with the oven when I was 2. My arms and chest are burned. I get asked if I need a handicapped pass just because I have 9 fingers. Had one of my index fingers amputated because of the burns. I find it hilarious honestly. This guy is sick in the head. I find it so disgusting that he STILL scammed after being busted. Sorry about the essay but I just had to share my opinion as an actual disabled person.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iamgoingtofindyou45
Back