Kim Mallon - possible match?

This has been submitted to LE, NamUs and Seattle times writer.

I was just reading KM thread. As I read I was thinking of this woman. There are too many similarities! IMO there is a strong resemblance. Did you also notice that the parents died in 1995 in Henderson,NV? That is "right next door" to Boulder City, NV (where she had a bank account). Can't wait to find out the results of your submission!

I was just reading KM thread. As I read I was thinking of this woman. There are too many similarities! IMO there is a strong resemblance. Did you also notice that the parents died in 1995 in Henderson,NV? That is "right next door" to Boulder City, NV (where she had a bank account). Can't wait to find out the results of your submission!

It has been a couple of weeks. I still haven't heard anything. I'm not sure that means anything. The NamUs profile (last I checked) didn't have it as a rule out.

Hi There,
It's been about a year since anyone has posted. I have found all the sleuthing to be pretty amazing. I just wonder where it has all gone since July of 2013. I have some views that I would like to exchange, but don't know if anyone is still working on these threads.

Hi There,
It's been about a year since anyone has posted. I have found all the sleuthing to be pretty amazing. I just wonder where it has all gone since July of 2013. I have some views that I would like to exchange, but don't know if anyone is still working on these threads.

If you post your thoughts, theories, findings, etc. people will likely respond to you, click "Thanks" or respond one way or another. It would be great to read what you have been pondering or finding (or both) since last year :)

We are still out here. Some of our current thoughts may be posted in other subject threads for the "mysterious lady from Longview texas" if you use those words to search websleuths, you can find all the subject threads here on her.

Hi Brian,

I had seen this girl before. Not Judy -- often, when there's a complete mismatch, I am able to move on from the UID. The cheeks aren't right, the teeth aren't right, the nose isn't right. If she had Marfan syndrome, so would I, and so would at least one of my parents. I have a *very* good friend with Marfan's - in fact she was the president of the Beanstalks club in Boston for several terms -- there is no way this is my sister. :)

I thought the same thing, the eye shape is totally different. As a point of reference, I took a pic of myself at 17 and a pic of myself recently (30 yrs later), and viewed them side by side. I was astonished at the similarities. Totally UNscientific, but it gave me a feel for what a "match" looks like. I had different hair color (brown to my now blonde) and different eye color (due to "red eye" on the pic from the 1980s). There were enough facial characteristics that it was no question that the two faces on my screen separated by decades were the same person.

wow what a interesting case, I am new to these forums after lurking for months, i also just wanted to see what the latest is as it has been a year since the postings. Was kim ever ruled out? To me they do look very similar. Especially with the age gap, people change alot after 13 and this woman could have gotten types of surgery over the years especially if shes trying to hide her real identity

NO MATCH - Post #80 under "Possible Matches..."

What is interesting is how there is no fingerprints available for KM and I know Texas DPS does an index print. And thinking on a more psychological level IMO (I'm not a pro) Scars on both wrists and serious enough to escape from a psychiatric unit, Borderline personality disorder seems like a fit, and the paranoia of FLEK seems like could be the same disorder in a more advanced stage. Another way to check is if they have a picture of the daughter at the SSI office and compare with KM's young pics. The age of FLEK throws me off, but the difficulty conceiving could be a clue. Post 40 women do have a harder time conceiving. JMO.

I followed up this reference. Sometimes, I wonder if dna tests can be switched. Maybe the dna sample used for Kim Mallon was not hers, or the test was done incorrectly. I find that in this process that we give up on clues too easily. They checked the phone number with the group of lawyers and immediately gave up on that one, when the law firm said that they did not recognize the name. It could have been a lawyer who FLEK was working with, who had left the firm. Maybe the affiliation with the law group was not a formal one.

We just seem to give up too easily on the clues that we have been dealt. I don't think that we can rule out Kim Mallon totally until we come up with a better suspect. There have been some amazing possible connections pointed out between Kim Mallon's life and FLEK's life.

That kind of thinking, that is emotion ahead of evidence. Facts in this case are in short supply, but one fact now known is that she was not and never were Kim Mallon. I don't think we can afford to trash it just because it doesn't fit your theory.

I wonder why Kim Mallon is not a rule out on FLEK's Namus profile? I just looked a few minutes ago and Kim's name is not on there.

Does anyone know why?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value
Back