KY KY - Bardstown, WhtMaleAdult-Pre80, UP89990, In Homeless Camp, Poss Name: Robert Arthur Saller, DOB 10/19/62 Based on Items Found, Mar'22

YaYa_521

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score

*2 IMAGES*

NamUs #UP89990
NamUs Case Created March 25, 2022
ME/C Case Number ME22-0276

Male, White / Caucasian
Possible First Name Robert
Possible Middle Name Arthur
Possible Last Name Saller
Nickname/Alias DOB 10/19/62 based on items found

Date Body Found March 3, 2022
Estimated Year of Death--
Estimated PMI--
Inventory of Remains--
Condition of Remains Not recognizable - Mummified
Location Found Bardstown, Kentucky

Estimated Age Range--
Estimated Age Group Adult - Pre 80
Height 5' 9"(69 inches) , Measured
Weight Cannot Estimate
Hair Color Gray or Partially Gray
Head Hair Description gray/light brown straight, about 1" with male pattern balding
Facial Hair Description gray/light brown beard and mustache
Eye Color Unknown
Clothing - dark colored long sleeved sweatshirt brand "George" XL - On the Body

Circumstances of Recovery - Mummified, partially skeletonized apparent white male found under a bridge in a homeless camp

If you search for this guy's name in quotes ("first middle last") you find a lot of info that makes it frustrating that he hasn't been officially ID'ed. I don't know which of the search results can/can't be linked to, so just do the search...

He should have fingerprints on file. An address comes up that is very close to where he was found (trailer park on Boston Road) despite him assumed to be homeless. He has relatives buried locally. He is actually a friend of a (local) friend of mine on FB, for what that's worth (those range from close friends to people I've met to celebrities I like to total strangers).

It's just upsetting knowing that somebody is unidentified even though it's basically clear who they are.

If you search for this guy's name in quotes ("first middle last") you find a lot of info that makes it frustrating that he hasn't been officially ID'ed. I don't know which of the search results can/can't be linked to, so just do the search...

He should have fingerprints on file. An address comes up that is very close to where he was found (trailer park on Boston Road) despite him assumed to be homeless. He has relatives buried locally. He is actually a friend of a (local) friend of mine on FB, for what that's worth (those range from close friends to people I've met to celebrities I like to total strangers).

It's just upsetting knowing that somebody is unidentified even though it's basically clear who they are.
You're right. There is a bunch of stuff about him going way back. Is there a way we can ask the investigating officer if we can be of help?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LornaJay
Back