KY KY: Ware, Brian Keith born 10/31/1966 found 2/24/2012 # 261

What happened with this case? Was he ever claimed? Looks like he has some domestics against him as well

What happened with this case? Was he ever claimed? Looks like he has some domestics against him as well
Idk because I’m still out of the loop. Another member was kind enough to respond to me that his body remains unclaimed. He also has a deceased sister who may be in the same boat. Idk what to do because I know people who would likely be willing to do something. Not looking to start a campaign necessarily but it seems so wrong that he is just there. Many of my friends also knew his younger sister although I did not. Would love to give closure and I’m sure many friends feel the same way but how do you even address the issue? TIA for any info or recommendations.

I reached out to my ex husband and Brian’s other male friends from high school and we will discuss tomorrow. He had a sister Dana who was younger and I fear she met the same demise. Is she in our database too because if we are going to claim him we must claim his sister also. Idk what it takes to acquire a body but we will work on it. His best friend growing up committed suicide a few years ago so I went with communication with others I know loved him. A service or ceremony of some sort seems obvious. If anyone can link me to his sis Dana Ware I would appreciate it. TIA!
Appreciate all you guys do! Hate that someone I have known and loved is in this situation. Brian was always kind to me and most teenage guys wouldn’t have the same said about them especially the majority of guys I grew up with!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolibery
Back