LA LA - Old Metairie, Nassau Drive Jane Doe, WhtFem 15-16, dress, heeled shoes, business cards, Jul'79

Who actually does this, adding to NAMUS? Her remains are in a grave in Kenner. They are accessible. @othram hello? I have her records from the Parish Coroner’s Office but I cannot post because Louisiana is a ‘closed records’ state. This is solvable. And the killer is local. No one but a local would know that area, not a tourist place.

They’re probably waiting on Jefferson Parish…..waiting. Waiting. I called earlier this month. No response. Katrina covers a multitude of don’t knows don’t care old case sex worker. Nah nah

They’re probably waiting on Jefferson Parish…..waiting. Waiting. I called earlier this month. No response. Katrina covers a multitude of don’t knows don’t care old case sex worker. Nah nah
Is faces lab willing to take her case like they did with Belle chasse John Doe and add her to namus.

This is one of those cases that I really want to be solved. If I lived in La., I'd be a real gadfly about it.
I live in La but 3 hours away and can’t drive. I have no contacts with Jefferson Parish Sheriff’s Office. Maybe a concerted effort from WS members..they (Jefferson parish) have no email address. Calls are not returned. I may try doing it often, i.e. every other day. I’m mean like that.

I live in La but 3 hours away and can’t drive. I have no contacts with Jefferson Parish Sheriff’s Office. Maybe a concerted effort from WS members..they (Jefferson parish) have no email address. Calls are not returned. I may try doing it often, i.e. every other day. I’m mean like that.
Would it be possible to contact the faces lab to see if they could add her to namus and to their website. That’s what they did for Belle chasse John Doe I’m sure they could do it in this case as well.

@LaLaw2000 do you have any ideas for this decedent?

jmho ymmv lrr

Since she was stabbed over 30 times, this feels personal..alot of hatred.
I don't feel like it was planned because the weapon of choice was a pocket knife or pen. Maybe, because of the business cards, she was prostituting and it was her pimp. Either way, this case is long overdue to be solved!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaid28
Back