LA LA - Reserve, BlkMale 35-55, UP76537, in train car from Indiana, mult tattoos, July’20

I tried working on this case for a while but the Indiana databank was very hard to sort through. I think I made it through the first 5 pages and got discouraged. If it was searchable by sex, dates, etc. it would be much easier.

I think about him a lot and wonder what led him to be in the train car. I wish we had more info on the train and the car he was in.

He has a number of tatts but none are of a history with anyone; no children, no family... I wonder if they're prison tattoos. Part of the reason I think that way is an area I'm familiar with has a substantial prison inmate population and it's located within a couple of miles from a railroad yard. I've been told that when inmates have served their time, they are released with a bit of money and a stay at a local motel. It might be pretty easy for someone to run out of money and decide catch a train out of town.

I tried working on this case for a while but the Indiana databank was very hard to sort through. I think I made it through the first 5 pages and got discouraged. If it was searchable by sex, dates, etc. it would be much easier.

I think about him a lot and wonder what led him to be in the train car. I wish we had more info on the train and the car he was in.

He has a number of tatts but none are of a history with anyone; no children, no family... I wonder if they're prison tattoos. Part of the reason I think that way is an area I'm familiar with has a substantial prison inmate population and it's located within a couple of miles from a railroad yard. I've been told that when inmates have served their time, they are released with a bit of money and a stay at a local motel. It might be pretty easy for someone to run out of money and decide catch a train out of town.

I think he was dumped in the car somehow.

He had a particular look on life IMO, looking at his tattoos. Playa for life. He could have been a gambler (2 dices)/player (girls) for life, or looked at life like a game....decorative cross with illumination lines and praying hands below a cross on the right upper arm; Hope, a believer in his early years maybe or still, asking for acceptance and forgiveness, whatever the life he lived? The phrase "1 Life 2 Live"; again a statement about how he looked at his life. My interpretation; have fun as long as you are around on this planet and there is no after life (heaven or hell) And off course the famous Masks tattoo. Smile now, cry later. That could mean anything to a person.....Again the topic is fun above sadness.

Turning it around this person could have had real sadness, depression, hardship and tried to convince himself with the tattoos life isn't so bad and you have to take it as it comes.

All speculation.

This is from a FB post by
LSU FACES Laboratory https://www.facebook.com/lsufaceslab/photos/1900585533450003

In July 2020, the remains of a Black Male (35-55 years old) were discovered at a train yard in Reserve, Louisiana in St. John Parish. This man had tattoos on his torso (dice), right upper arm (cross with praying hands), left upper arm (skull), and left forearm (phrase "Smile Now, Cry Later"). The train associated with the remains may have originated in Indiana, however, the origin of this man is unknown.

This image is a digital facial approximation of what this man may have looked like. No information is known about this man's hair, so the hair in this rendering is only an approximation.

If you have any information about the identity of this man, please contact the St. John Parish Coroner's Office (985) 652-3344 or the LSU FACES Lab (225) 578-4761.

Can somebody tell me what a train yard is? Is this some kind of train car "parking place" like I suggested up-thread?

Is it this? We call it a shunting yard (translated from Dutch to English)?
A rail yard, railway yard, or railroad yard is a complex series of railroad tracks for storing, sorting, or loading and unloading railroad cars and locomotives. ... Railroad yards are normally built where there is a need to store cars while they are not being loaded or unloaded, or are waiting to be assembled into trains.

Yes a train yard is where the trains are parked when not in use. It’s also where they do maintenance on the trains as well as wash them and fill them up I live near a train yard.

R-6328585-1416592629-2119.jpeg.jpg

Zeeda – Playa 4 Life

Format:CD, Album
Released:1996
Genre:Hip Hop
Style:Bounce, Gangsta

Zeeda was raised in the Fisher Housing Projects on the West bank of New Orleans.
Zeeda

Also performed by Lil' E. December 1, 1996

61wnAYcwcnL._SS500_.jpg

A reference to his tattoo?
there are countless songs referring to that motto unfortunately. its a whole outlook common w that age MOC.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LightInv
Back