Let's talk about the letters

That's what MG's attorney pretty much outright stated as being an intention, yes.

I don't think CPH has any requirement to do that; instead, it's MG and her attorney who must prove the allegations they make.

True.

The more I examine the legal complaint that was filed against CPH, the more it looks like a desperate attempt to pull something out of thin air. The testimony from the OB gang or from MP must be something special because nothing else they have to support their case is.

MG has already admitted in interviews that she cannot be certain that the day after caller was even CPH. Those interviews hurt her case.

Atleast MP was mentioned. It would have been a sin to not mention that guy at all in this. If they are bringing a suit, why not bring JB back into the picture. Might as well really go for it.

This is probably the last chance for this case to get solved (unless new bodies surface or a girl escapes......something to that effect) If she loses the lawsuit, the public will really COMPLETELY forget, and will probably reject further investigation. MG is not making friends with the public on Long Island by filing a lawsuit. If you read newsday.com, there are definitely alot of opinions being expressed that are not exactly supportive of MG.

The former PC said his info shows the call was made which is why CPH admitted that he did speak to MG . Then naturally of course denies MG claims. He has no credibility.

When you say,"the call", are you talking about the alleged call the day after?
CPH has admitted to, and shown records for two calls, made at the request of MP and SG's boyfriend, and they both have said the same thing. Those calls were days after she ran off. There's been no proof that a call was made the day after by anyone at all, let alone CPH.

CPH has admitted to, and shown records for two calls, made at the request of MP and SG's boyfriend, and they both have said the same thing. Those calls were days after she ran off. There's been no proof that a call was made the day after by anyone at all, let alone CPH.

That's the problem I have and why I eventually took the doc off my short list. At first I thought well if MG said it happened, it must've happened. I am a mother and my feelings said a mother wouldn't be mistaken about that. I have since become convinced however, that a grieving mother (surrounded by people who, intentionally or not, are putting their own ideas into her head) may have gotten the "facts" mixed up. Unless there is proof of THAT call, it's hearsay. Somebody saying it happened doesn't make it fact. Phone records make it fact. I hope the court will be able to sort through all the hearsay, speculation, rumor and gossip and find the truth.

Dont forget that he denied making calls. The real issue is did he tell MG that he had SG. I beleive he did.

CPH has NEVER admitted to calling MG on May 2nd (day after SG went missing). he made one call to MG but not the day after SG went missing.

The court complaint is specific about a "day after" call. MG has also been very specific about that call. She has gone on record stating she wasn't even sure it was CPH who made that call. Her memory has the perception of being fuzzy. Fuzzy testimony loses lawsuits.

That's the problem I have and why I eventually took the doc off my short list. At first I thought well if MG said it happened, it must've happened. I am a mother and my feelings said a mother wouldn't be mistaken about that. I have since become convinced however, that a grieving mother (surrounded by people who, intentionally or not, are putting their own ideas into her head) may have gotten the "facts" mixed up. Unless there is proof of THAT call, it's hearsay. Somebody saying it happened doesn't make it fact. Phone records make it fact. I hope the court will be able to sort through all the hearsay, speculation, rumor and gossip and find the truth.

Exactly as I feel. Thank you.

Where are the phone records?

CPH has his records & claims there was no May 2nd phone call.

Where are
MG's phone records?

Exactly as I feel. Thank you.

Where are the phone records?

CPH has his records & claims there was no May 2nd phone call.

Where are
MG's phone records?

I agree. A record of any call from a number not previously known to MG on that day would go a long way towards bolstering the story of a day after call.

That's the problem I have and why I eventually took the doc off my short list. Unless I see proof of THAT call, it's hearsay. Somebody saying it happened doesn't make it fact. Phone records make it fact. I hope the court will be able to sort through all the hearsay, speculation, rumor and gossip and find the truth.

some questions for me and other posters here still linger about the " first call"--

1) is it correct that there is still no record of the "first call" allegedly made by CPH the day AFTER her disappearance? (which would be MAY 2 2010)
2) if there is a record that hasn't been made public, could it be that is because maybe it was made from a burner phone, or SG's phone but by someone other than CPH claiming to be CPH?
3) why didn't MG report that MAY 2 alleged call to the police initially? didn't MG report SG missing to the Jersey City police?
4) SG's sister first said she learned SG was missing on MAY 3rd AFTER SG's boyfriend called her, frantic and looking for her-if that was true, she would have said to him that she and her mom were told MAY2 that SG was safe and at rehab, no?-then she later changed her story to say she was standing next to her mom(pfft) when the alleged MAY 2 call came in(flip flop due to pressure from mom?)(these are the type of inconsistencies that will HURT their suit now, especially if a lot of the suit is based on the "first call" and the hearsay of a neighbor(s), primarily one vocal one--

I agree. A record of any call from a number not previously known to MG on that day would go a long way towards bolstering the story of a day after call.

exactly--even just ONE unknown # on the record would help, but I don't think one has ever been produced, at least not as of yet

And in all this along the way........we have to consider that MSM screwed up in the reporting of some of these dates. If I've learned one thing, it's that MSM is not always reliable or telling the absolute truth. JMO

Dont forget that he denied making calls. The real issue is did he tell MG that he had SG. I beleive he did.

That's my issue with it all. He admitted making those calls only after being "caught" (from MG's phone records). Whether or not he made a call May 1-8 (before they went to Oak Beach) then becomes irrelevant in my mind. If it was an innocent, "I'm here to help," why lie for over a year denying any call was made. It doesn't make logical sense. How do you even explain that?

True.

The more I examine the legal complaint that was filed against CPH, the more it looks like a desperate attempt to pull something out of thin air. The testimony from the OB gang or from MP must be something special because nothing else they have to support their case is.

MG has already admitted in interviews that she cannot be certain that the day after caller was even CPH. Those interviews hurt her case.

ps 149,

Have you examined the legal complaint that was filed? How did you get access to it? Are you working with CPH?

Curious for the basis of your allegations that 'they have nothing else to support their case'

MOO

ps 149,

Have you examined the legal complaint that was filed? How did you get access to it? Are you working with CPH?

Curious for the basis of your allegations that 'they have nothing else to support their case'

MOO

Truthspider was kind enough to get a copy of the complaint and post it in the lawsuit thread as a PDF file.

Since this is the letters thread, I will ask that people actually refer to the letters, if you read both of them carefully you will realize that CPH's story about how and when he got MG's number and why he called is different in the first letter than in the second letter. The account he told other reporters about how and when he got MG's number is again different than what he states in both of these letters. What is he is allergic to the truth?

letter #1 - "I returned a call as requested"

letter #2 - "I spoke with Alex on May 6th 2010 @ 7:20 pm and at 7:25pm I called *advertiser censored*-*advertiser censored*-xxxx at his request and spoke with Mrs. Gilbert"

It was reported that he told interviewers that he got MG's number from AD when AD came to OB to look for SG.

which one is it then?

Funny how he doesn't remember what he said to MG but he remembers the conversation 5 minutes prior when Alex "requested" he call MG.

THAT'S where I read that he was allergic to dogs! I KNEW I read it somewhere and for the life of me I couldn't find it's source untill I just now re read letter 2! : )

I would have sacrificed my personal health temporarily if it would help clear my name. A few sneezes and sniffles would be worth it as opposed to being a highly suspect individual in a serial murder investiagtion. Or maybe since SG was actually in his house when he pulled the old goodsamaritan needle job he knew the dogs picking up the smell anyway.

I have yet been in distress where a nice doctor I never met gives me drugs. Thanks for the IV random stranger super good samiritan doctor. BTW what did you give me and is it any good?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adrian33
Back