Linda Arndt Any current interviews? Also why i believe JR is not the one who committed the act

itsRtue

Former Member
Reaction score
Linda Ardnt:
Does anyone know if Linda Arndt has given any interviews to media or podcasts? I'd like to hear how she is doing and of course what she thinks of BR and JR'S news media fiasco. Tried searching but found nothing and with BR/JR'S litigant lifestyle maybe there is something but it was wiped from the net. You can't wipe things completely they are always located somewhere on the net. I wonder How Arndt feels about Ramsey today. If she still knows JR is guilty or if she has since thought that Burke committed the act and JR/PR covered it up?

Addressing her belief it was JR:
By Addressing her belief I have to give my own first. I believe JR is the last suspect to have committed the act. We know from the autopsy there was prior sustained sexual abuse committed and many say it was JR to cover-up the abuse. Considering he covered up murder and had friends in high places to help him then the sexual abuse would have been a walk in the park to keep mum. Just look at how well Ramsey hid Burkes very obvious psychological issues, medical history and everything else during the course of a murder investigation from police even the media. Sexual abuse would have been alot simpler. Therefore to me JR is the least likely suspect to commit the actual act. For me JR comes in 3rd

Who comes in 2nd:
My second suspect is Patsy. Her superficial need for attention grandiose grandstanding her undying need to portray a perfect family had finally got to her. The irony here is that's also the reason she didn't actually commit the act. Don't misunderstand me I think both parents are very capable of it but both parents would have went living happily with the dark sexual secrets behind closed doors. For me Patsy comes in 2nd

The nut doesn't fall far from trees Suspect #1:
Burke. We got to see the sociopathic tendencies on full display since day 1 of the murder by JR/PR. They couldn't even fake the funk for just a week. Can't fake the funk when you have no soul. We got to see parts of Burkes police interview. The saying that came to my mind was kids don't lie and Burke wasn't lying. Internally he wasn't lying and that showed outward. Burke lied with his words and story he told but as far as him caring at all about his sister there was no care. What showed through that boy was happiness.

Fleet White:
He figured out there was no intruder thats why the December 31st arguments had happened with JR.

People who say a young child could never be so brutal:
Its such a ridiculous Statement to make when you could easily search Google Webslueths and other sources and find plenty of cases of children brutally murder other children.

I hate to say this but Had this family been poorer and/or not so prominent careers as both parents as Ramsey they would have been on trial. I consider JBR trails on the pagent circuit to be Patsys career. JBR was well on her way to being Hollywood star. Casey Anthony anyone? With some basic Google and Webslueths searches you'll find cases where it makes the statement true.

The satanic ritual and child network theories:
I don't want to believe these theories to be true i don't think many want to believe them. Its very difficult for me to discount them. The way the case was handled by Boulder police the Boulder DA lends credibility to these theories. As much as people want to deny even me you can't.

Bowl of pineapple:
That bowl of Pineapple was important. When I saw Burkes reaction to the Pineapple picture during the interview I knew right then thats what started the fight between the children.

Movie quotes:
Which movie did Burke watch to get the idea to make the makeshift garrote or ligiter from? It was 1996 and I wonder what vhs movies were inside the home. I wonder what movies or maybe TV shows had come out around that time that showed a strangulation of that nature. Maybe Burke watched Murder She Wrote. It wasn't an original idea he was 9 he had to have seen in it on a television

Calling 911:
The silence from the time the call is patched through to 911 up until PR begins to act frantic. You would at least hear heavy breathing or maybe a faint whimper sound as she waited for operator to speak but no. Before we had cell phones we had big bulky phones. Clunky ugly with cords. Like Patsy I had a bad habit of not putting the phone back on the receiver correctly. My mom would yell at me because friends/family would tell her that they got a busy tone all day when they tried to call.

911 call end:
I have Listened to the end of the call with headphones several times. It gives me the chills. Kim Archuletta the 911 operator who took the call was put under gag order. She said she heard we called the police now what. Police and sound engineers cleaned up audio and they heard adult Male voice say We’re not speaking to you”; an adult female ask “What did you do?”; and a childs voice ask “what did you find?”

But don't dare call it a cover-up (it was) always call it incompetence. That way nobody will think Boulder PD and Boulder District Attorney are criminals just incompetent.

911 call again:
Archuletta said she heard we called the police now what.
Investigators said they heard We’re not speaking to you”; an adult female ask “What did you do?”; and a “smaller voice” ask “what did you find?”
The "what did you do" is the more interesting part for me. By then Patsy already knew. My theory is that she wasn't asking Burke she was repeating a statement that I'm guessing she said many times that morning.

Fleet finds JBR:
In the wine cellar on floor with a blanket over her. An intruder is not going to cover the body of anyone they brutally killed like that. No you would be getting out quick before getting caught and making more bodies at the scene.

Bloomingdale underwear:
Size 12 bigger than Jonbenet. According to someone the police never searched the house for any other size 12 Underwear. Kids Underwear comes in packs with anywhere from 3-6 or more underwear. Its not only until you get to adult size underwear that you buy them in singles. Usually the good kind haha. This baffles me because if they were a gift for a friend/family members child well it shouldn't have been in the house consider it was already Christmas they should have been at destination already. Unless the present got mixed in with Jonbenets by mistake

The torn presents theory coincide with Bloomingdale:
I believe that Burke convinced JB to go shake gifts. Thats a tradition for most. They go down and shake but Burke begins to be devilish and tells her to open one. JBR opens the gift with Bloomingdale underwear. I think this also possibly where the fight started.

Where did the fight really start:
1. In the kitchen just after JB ate pineapple
2. Just after opening the Bloomingdale gift
1a. During Burkes interview (where the police promised not to interrogate Burke) Burkes reaction to pineapple picture really got him. He even sounded like he was coached on what to say about it. Its a shame those full interviews will never be released. The little we got is so damning
2a.....

Broken window:
Look at the police video of the broken window the latch is in the center right coming into the home. The window is broken on the top half not the bottom. Any good B&E criminal knows the latch will not be at the top of the window. The supposed intruder is lucky he didn't cut his arm reaching that far for the latch. The spider web untouched

Suitcase:
Used as a stool to step into and out of the window. Not smart to put the case at the angle it was lucky the intruder didn't fall break their neck

Knife:
One of Burkes pocket knives or the brand new knife he just found hidden by the maid was next to JBR body in the wine cellar. I'm guessing the killer had choices. Hard decisions

The maid hiding a pocket knife in the linen closet:
According to the maid the knife was not where she had hidden it before This intruder story. Question is why did the maid find it necessary to hide a knife in that house. I don't ever recall reading that. Maybe she knew something

The maid speaks of PR comments to her:
She said can't you fix this as if to stitch up a torn dress and we didn't mean for this to happen.

The Flashlight and pineapple theory bother me. With so much staging and manipulation going on, why leave them hiding in plain site? It it was just pineapple, maybe.
I'm wondering what adult themed movie or books were accessable to the children.

The Flashlight and pineapple theory bother me. With so much staging and manipulation going on, why leave them hiding in plain site? It it was just pineapple, maybe.
I'm wondering what adult themed movie or books were accessable to the children.
My opinion is the time factor as well as two people who are not criminals doing the best they can to cover up what happened. I can imagine that after realizing that JB was mortally wounded, or perhaps thinking she was already dead, there must have been some panic going on. It probably took some time to calm down somewhat and to decide what was the best course of action and then come up with a plan for the cover up. They managed to get a lot done, but some things they either didn't have time for or just didn't think through. One thing that has always struck me from looking at pictures, is the absolutely chaotic state of that house. There was stuff everywhere. It was a mess. I think it would be hard to focus on what needs to be disposed of or hidden with all that stuff all over everywhere.

My opinion is the time factor as well as two people who are not criminals doing the best they can to cover up what happened. I can imagine that after realizing that JB was mortally wounded, or perhaps thinking she was already dead, there must have been some panic going on. It probably took some time to calm down somewhat and to decide what was the best course of action and then come up with a plan for the cover up. They managed to get a lot done, but some things they either didn't have time for or just didn't think through. One thing that has always struck me from looking at pictures, is the absolutely chaotic state of that house. There was stuff everywhere. It was a mess. I think it would be hard to focus on what needs to be disposed of or hidden with all that stuff all over everywhere.
I absolutely agree. I just have this nagging feeling that something more horrific than an accident happened that night that drove the parents to make the choices they did.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scarletB9
Back