Linda Kenny Baden *MERGED*

I missed her on JVM tonight...was she visibly shaken about the pics today like most of the media was....and is Casey still wearing wings in her eyes?

Didn't really address it from her point of view, just from ICA's pov (from what I saw) and "yes" ICA should be hovering over the defense table.

LKB gets on these shows and spews this carp as if the rest of America who doesn't believe KC's story are all dummies. In the context of the entire saga, this BS defense theory bites the dust. LKB is just marketing herself for whatever it could possibly be worth.

I'd like to see the jury respond to KC blowing off the search at JBP and then compare that to her visceral response to the find on Suburban Drive. But they won't get to hear that evidence. Let LKB answer that one--oh, was poor li'l ol KC afraid to tell where the body was because her big bad mom would be pizzed? Puhleeeez!

Ms. Baden defended Phil Spector. He killed actress Lana Clarkson after inviting her to his home. Prosecution brought up 4 other women, some were friends of his, who claimed he threatend them with guns as well. Ms. Baden got him off, with one juror, but he went to trial again and was convicted of murder.

I watched that whole trial. The prosecution was great. The defense was not. That guy was crazy and very rich, he had tons of guns in his house, and Miss Clarkson was killed in the face with one of them. Baden claimed she committed suicide. Spector never took the stand. Crazy. One juror bought it. I have no respect for Ms. Baden for defending such a creep. Glad he's in prison now.

Ms. Baden defended Phil Spector. He killed actress Lana Clarkson after inviting her to his home. Prosecution brought up 4 other women, some were friends of his, who claimed he threatend them with guns as well. Ms. Baden got him off, with one juror, but he went to trial again and was convicted of murder.

I watched that whole trial. The prosecution was great. The defense was not. That guy was crazy and very rich, he had tons of guns in his house, and Miss Clarkson was killed in the face with one of them. Baden claimed she committed suicide. Spector never took the stand. Crazy. One juror bought it. I have no respect for Ms. Baden for defending such a creep. Glad he's in prison now.

With respect, with that particular stealth juror on that jury, even Jose Baez could have gotten a mistrial. LKB was terrible in that trial. If she'd have had an IPhone then, she would have been receiving texts on how to question experts. DR. Herrold, the brilliant Medical Examiner in that case, chewed her up and spit her out. She was no more impressive than Jose Baez is now.

But I guess Spector paid for all the "upgrades" she's had done. Yay.

Spector had tons of money, lived in a castle and collected guns. Why do you think those "so called" close friends of Ms. Clarkson testified for the defense and said she was very depressed and were not surprised that she committed suicide? She had no history of clinical depression, and had just gotten a new job in an upscale restaurant where all the big people in show biz go. It was confirmed that Spector gave $100.00 tips.

I don't know who the one juror was that agreed with the defense when it was so obvious that Ms. Clarkson had no history of clinical depression, but I'm sure, he too was paid off.

I suppose LKB got paid a ton of money for representing him and getting him off, but what I didn't understand was how the prosecution got him a re-trial. Was it discovered that LKB lied? Sorry that 2nd trial was not on TV.

I didn't know that Spector appealed his 2nd conviction, but while reading about this again, but just a few days ago he didn't get the appeal. He may continue with more appeals, but LKB is out of the case. More about all this here for anyone that's interested.

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/05/phil-spector-murder-conviction-upheld.html

It makes one think that if Cayce is convicted of murder, she could go on appealing and appealing for years.

I believe the only reason that LKB joined the DT was to do all of these little cameos that she is currently doing, Its her way of making sure her name and face is out there for all to see, every time I see her being interviewed she seems to be in her heights of glory! The whole thing makes me sick that she would want to gain fame and pursue her career off the back of a murdered little girl. I in no way shape or form believe the lies she spews, and I truly do not believe that she believes the kool aide she is trying to serve. It is sad to think that a women with her education chooses to make money the way she does.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renovationsnet
Back