Live MSM coverage on Baby Lisa 20 October 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't buy that she rolled over on her, Lisa is reportedly around 30lbs, not a small child. Dr Baden reporting this "accident" theory to the media gives it even less credibility IMO. He lost his credibility with me with the CA case.

I don't buy that she rolled over on her, Lisa is reportedly around 30lbs, not a small child. Dr Baden reporting this "accident" theory to the media gives it even less credibility IMO. He lost his credibility with me with the CA case.

He lost my credibility as well with the CA case. Don't care much for him. I was just picturing the mom being passed out possibly lying on Lisa. She does look like a heavy woman to me. Just a thought.

He lost my credibility as well with the CA case. Don't care much for him. I was just picturing the mom being passed out possibly lying on Lisa. She does look like a heavy woman to me. Just a thought.

Anything is possible, I see what you're saying.

It's just that since the CA case it seems like there are so many theories I've seen (in this case and others) that involve an accident that was covered up to look like murder or kidnapping. How many of those have we really seen?

I *think* I recall that there was an interview with the parents and they stated that LE had not known of it until then. I could be wrong, though.

ETA: You're correct... :)

I had to listen 3 times before I could understand what he was saying, so don't feel bad. ;)

It was NOT well worded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member