Location of Ellen Hover's body

Daphne1972

Reaction score

Attachments

• rsz_1screenshot_2021-02-26-16-40-31.png
    rsz_1screenshot_2021-02-26-16-40-31.png
    265.6 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
According to The Sun, a tabloid, Ellen's body was found in the grounds of Phelps Memorial Hospital in Sleepy Hollow, Westchester county NY.
The rest of the article is imo accurate so for now I also go with this.

Interestingly enough, the James House Manor is very close by. I think they went there. I also strongly suspect it's where Helmet Girl's pics are taken.

The sick story of ‘the Dating Game serial killer’ who strangled his 130 victims before resuscitating and raping them
Corroboration. Yet this article mentions exes talking about what mst be ruins at the Rockefeller Estate. I thought Ellen was found there. Yet she was found very close this estate but still on the hospital's property.
16 Jan 1983, 44 - Daily News at Newspapers.com

I now think, after seeing those ruins, that Helmet Girl was photographed there. I mean Rockwood Hall park.

Last edited:
Corroboration. Yet this article mentions exes talking about what mst be ruins at the Rockefeller Estate. I thought Ellen was found there. Yet she was found very close this estate but still on the hospital's property.
16 Jan 1983, 44 - Daily News at Newspapers.com

I now think, after seeing those ruins, that Helmet Girl was photographed there. I mean Rockwood Hall park.
Here are some pics certifiably taken somewhere on the Rockefeller Estate. Bizarrely, they also show a ballerina, clothed. The locale appears to match the Helmet Girl's. This collection appeared on the web long after the Alcala pictures came out, so perhaps the photographer had Helmet Girl in mind.

Ballerina Bat Mitzvah Photography in Rockefeller Preserve - Images | Todd Shapera Photography

Here are some pics certifiably taken somewhere on the Rockefeller Estate. Bizarrely, they also show a ballerina, clothed. The locale appears to match the Helmet Girl's. This collection appeared on the web long after the Alcala pictures came out, so perhaps the photographer had Helmet Girl in mind.

Ballerina Bat Mitzvah Photography in Rockefeller Preserve - Images | Todd Shapera Photography
Wow, I hope Alcalas photos were unknown to this girl and her photographer. What an awful creepy feeling it gives me to look at these pics with that in mind

Hopefully it is just a popular site. It seems it would be, and outdoor dance photos like those are actually pretty common.

My point in posting Bat Mitzvah Girl was just to underscore that the Helmet Girl setting looks like the preserve. One can take pictures there that look like the Helmet Girl pics. Interesting that someone actually did that. Not a definitive proof of anything. A lot of places in the east have a mix of woods and grass. It illustrates the fit.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark
Back