Looking for Cases

notmoose86

Reaction score
Hello All,

I'm a Criminology student and I'm just a few short classes away from finishing my degree (yay) and it's time to start looking at what my school calls my "capstone". For me that would require a thesis paper, and I'm looking to write on a cold case, so I can do a profiling of the case.

I don't want to do a case that's gotten a "ton" of media attention, as I really want to dig into it with fresh eyes and do my own investigatory work.

If anyone has a cold case they think would be good for me to look at please send it my way. I'm located in Alabama currently, though I don't have a need for the case to be in Alabama.

Thank you for any consideration to help me out :)

RTR ....... Are you looking for cold case murders, missing persons, UID's or all the
Above.

JB Beasley & Tracie Hawlett murdered in ozark in 1999 a documentary was recently released Shined Rabbit

There is a cold case UID right outside Tuscaloosa have not seen a lot of attention on her case.
The Doe Network: Case File 108UFAL

Christina Carter missing from Hueytown, AL
Christina Lynn Carter – The Charley Project

Last edited:
RTR ....... Are you looking for cold case murders, missing persons, UID's or all the
Above.

JB Beasley & Tracie Hawlett murdered in ozark in 1999 a documentary was recently released Shined Rabbit

There is a cold case UID right outside Tuscaloosa have not seen a lot of attention on her case.
The Doe Network: Case File 108UFAL

Christina Carter missing from Hueytown, AL
Christina Lynn Carter – The Charley Project
I think for this particular paper, I’m going to try to stay with victims who are identified. They can be missing for however long, and we don’t know what happened; or there’s an actual homicide and it’s cold, but I would like the victim themselves to be identified.

Allen Sandlin and Hernan Antonio "Tony" Padilla murdered 5/1/18 on Co Hwy 63 Fayette, AL.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LornaJay
Back