MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023

I hope I'm not breaking any rules when I say that there's an incredible attorney who is following and explaining Karen Read's case. Melanie Little on yt. She also goes over the court documents in this case and she has relevant experts as guests! Dog bites for example

Do you mean Grant Smith Ellis? Not sure who AK is. He live blogged the hearing yesterday on Twitter and he's been a guest on several podcasts about the case. Twitter handle is @GrantSmithEllis
I think it's interesting that the very first thing he describes himself as is "disabled". Disabled first, journalist at heart is second. Most of us with disabilities don't define ourselves as such because it might be perceived as manipulative. Oh, well. I've just never seen that before.

I think it's interesting that the very first thing he describes himself as is "disabled". Disabled first, journalist at heart is second. Most of us with disabilities don't define ourselves as such because it might be perceived as manipulative. Oh, well. I've just never seen that before.
He's a little odd. Mother is Wendy Murphy a Boston lawyer and frequent talking head on CourtTV who often gets facts wrong.

He's a little odd. Mother is Wendy Murphy a Boston lawyer and frequent talking head on CourtTV who often gets facts wrong.

Even amongst all the spectacle that this case has generated, Grant Smith Ellis is one of the more extreme personalities who's been trying to draw attention to himself.

He has a lot of half-baked theories. Like for a while he was claiming that Turtleboy was an FBI informant in some drug case, based on absolutely nothing as far as I can tell. He also likes to yell ludicrous questions at the defense team as they enter or exit the courtroom. Then he posts the clips for upvotes and likes. The other day he asked Karen Read if she was sleeping with her defense attorney.

I think he saw how lucrative this case has been for Turtleboy and figured he'd try to do the same thing, but from the other side.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back