MA MA - Thiaoma Bijou, 16, Boston, left to go to school in Cambridge, 25 May 2022

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
BOSTON — Boston Police are searching for a missing 16-year-old girl who has not been seen in six days.

Police say Thiaoma Bijou, of Dorchester, was last seen around 7 a.m. on May 25, when she left home to go to school in Cambridge.

She is described as approximately 5 feet 4 inches tall, with black hair and brown eyes, and possibly wearing black sweatpants and a pink top.

“Thiaoma is believed to be in good mental and physical health and had been reported missing on a separate occasion earlier this month but did eventually return safely,” Boston Police said in a statement.

Anyone with information is asked to call 911 or contact District B-2 Detectives at 617-343-4700.

5TSIIQPP3VCBRK3T5H2SXVXZ5Y.jpg

Note: Dorchester is a neighborhood in Boston.

Was she driving? Taking a bus? The lack of information is crazy.

Dorchester to Cambridge is 10 miles away on interstate so I cant imagine she was walking. I am guessing she was going to a bus or subway, and according to this website, she could take Bus Line 23.

OP article says she " had been reported missing on a separate occasion earlier this month but did eventually return safely". Hmmm that makes me think where did she go that time, and did she return there again?

OP article says she " had been reported missing on a separate occasion earlier this month but did eventually return safely". Hmmm that makes me think where did she go that time, and did she return there again?
I was awake all night searching things and could not find anything about her missing before (I saw people talk about it, but nothing official and nothing that gave real details).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cluesearcher
Back