MD MD- Damion Myers 20, left res to meet friend at diner in Waldorf, didn't ret, friend won't talk, 2003 dk blu Nissan Max, Port Washington, 14 Apr 2023

WALDORF, Md. — Fifteen days after a Prince George's man went missing, his loved ones held a vigil outside the place where he was allegedly last seen.

Family and loved ones of Damion Myers gathered in the parking lot of Silver Diner in Waldorf, Maryland Saturday night.

Richard Myers Sr. says that on April 14 his grandson left their Fort Washington home at around 9:15 p.m. in the evening to grab a bite to eat with a friend at the diner.

The Myers family says the friend returned back to Prince George's County, but Damion did not.

The Myers family tells WUSA9 that they asked Damion's friends what happened that night and if he had any information about his whereabouts, but got no information. More than two weeks later, Damion's father, Richard Myers Jr., says they have not received any details, "I don't think I want to talk to him. I don't think my dad wants to talk to him," he said.

Police shared little details about their search, but confirmed to WUSA9 that their homicide unit has joined the investigation.

"Keep the prayers coming. Keep your eyes open. Continue sharing whatever you can on social media platforms," said Myers Jr.

Anyone with information about this case is asked to call Prince George's County Crime Solvers at 1-866-411-8477.

Cute, happy-looking guy. Has a family and friends who are concerned about him. He's been missing 2 weeks, so it's not surprising that the homicide unit is also involved. Certainly his family and friends are worried about him.
The Potomac River borders part of Fort Washington.
It looks like Waldorf is about 10--12 miles from Fort Washington, so Damion didn't have far to go to visit his friend, and apparently his friend got back to his home that night. SMH - worrisome.
Hoping for good news soon.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A bit about Fort Washington, MD - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Fort Washington is an unincorporated area and census-designated place in Prince George's County, Maryland, United States. It borders the Potomac River, situated 20 miles south of the downtown Washington, DC. As of the 2020 census it had a population of 24,261. Wikipedia

Sad news. :(

Police charged a man with murder in the case of a Maryland resident missing since April.

Damion Myers, 20, of Fort Washington, hasn’t been seen since April 14.

Prince George’s County police believe he was shot in a car by his friend Parrish Goode.

Police charged Goode with first-p and second-degree murder on Dec. 21 and arrested him last week. He confessed to shooting Myers and disposing of his body, police said.

Myers' body has not been found after months of searching.

More at link

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rockymountaingirl
Back