MD MD - Gil McDonald, 56, car got stuck in the sand, non-verbal after a stroke, Point Lookout State Park, 28 Oct 2023

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
F-dDDIHWsAEQPWI

Wood said McDonald's car got stuck in the sand that day so she went to help him and called a tow truck. But while she was dealing with the tow truck, he disappeared.

More at Concern grows for nonverbal man who disappeared in St. Mary's County a month ago

Loved ones, including his fiancé, Shelli Woods, are hoping someone has information that can help find him.

"I feel like he's out there and doesn't know where he's at. He's confused and disoriented. He hasn't had his medication in five weeks," Woods said.

"They've had K9s out – they've had drones. DNR [Department of Natural Resources], they've done another wide grid search. They've turned up nothing," Woods said.

"In the morning, you wake up and you're hoping today is going to be the day someone spots him or brings him home. It's been torture. For me, his brother and mother. It's been hard," Woods said.

"I feel he's still alive. I just do," Woods said. "Until someone tells me different, I'm keeping the faith, praying." ❤️

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theb
Back