MD MD - Gordon Elligson, 15, last seen around midnight on 400 block Bethel St, Salisbury, 29 Jan 2024

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
1706721065985.png

SALISBURY, MD- The Salisbury Police Department is asking for the public’s assistance in locating 15-year-old Gordon Ray Elligson of Salisbury Maryland

He was last seen wearing a black puffy jacket and a blue windbreaker. Elligson is considered critically missing due to his age.

Another young teen, gone. Cute guy. Last seen around midnight... Running away from home? With some friends and returning home and something happened? Meeting with someone he met online?
This is a critical situation -- 48 hours is still too long to be away from home, especially for a 15 year-old.
Hoping he'll be back home safe & sound before tomorrow.

If this is him it looks like he had a bad accident back in 2018 (10 years old), and almost died. That's enough trauma for a lifetime. I hope he is OK and safe tonight and hope he has a guardian angel with him as Mom mentions in the article below:

"It was October 27 when 10-year-old Gordon was working as a squeegee boy on the corner of President and Pratt, cleaning the windshield of a car.

As the driver hands him cash, the light turns green and he urges him to be careful.

The 10-year-old darts across the street where he is struck, left lying motionless in the roadway.

Around the corner at home, Savannah quickly gets the news from one of Gordie's friends.

"When he said he got hit by a car, I couldn't get out nothing, I thought for sure he was dead," Elligson said.

Gordie was rushed to the hospital, where he stopped breathing.

"All I kept saying was, 'God please take me, please don't take my baby, any pain he can endure I will take it, because that's my baby," Elligson said.

But, through a miracle, he came back to life seven minutes later.

"That's when I knew God for sure was definitely there the whole time, that Gordon has a guardian angel with him at every minute," Elligson said."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scooby_Cluebie_Doo
Back