MD MD - Lindsey Doerr, 39, Diabetic, last seen on trail camera carrying golf clubs, on 600-acres rugged terrain, 500 block Doerr Rd, Accident, 4 Nov 2023

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score

1700397550160.png

Maryland State Police Seek Assistance In Locating Missing Garrett County Woman​

November 17, 2023

(ACCIDENT, MD) — Maryland State Police are asking for the public’s assistance in helping locate a missing woman in Garrett County.

Lindsey Doerr, 39, was reported missing on Nov. 11 and was last seen on Nov. 4 in the area of 500 block of Doerr Road in Accident, Garrett County, Maryland. She was last seen wearing a blue tank top, black colored pants, carrying golf clubs in the wooded area.

Several searches of property, where she was last seen, have been completed by volunteers and law enforcement that has been met with negative results. The Maryland State Police McHenry Barrack is seeking the public’s assistance with any information on Doerr’s whereabouts. The family is offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to her recovery.

Anyone with information on this case is asked to contact the McHenry Barrack at 301-387-1101.

MCHENRY — Efforts by family and friends to find 39-year-old Lindsey Doerr continued Friday without letup — a search that began Nov. 11 when she was reported missing, according to Maryland State Police at McHenry.

“We are doing everything possible we can to locate Lindsey and we are tracking down every lead,” said Lt. Michael Sigmund, commander of the MSP barrack at McHenry.

Doerr is diabetic and requires medication.

“This is our top priority. We have utilized our aviation division, Natural Resources Police, cadaver dogs, four-wheelers, all-terrain vehicles, private aircraft and volunteers on horseback in our search of the area where she was last seen,” said Lt. Sigmund.

The search that has been centered near the missing woman’s residence in Accident reportedly is a 600-acre area consisting of rugged terrain.

Special operations personnel from state police and allied police agencies, including the Garrett County Sheriff’s Office, are part of the continuing investigative efforts being made to locate Doerr.

The area around her home has a lot of woods to search.

Search Lindsey's name here - https://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/casesearch/

I'm not sure what to think about Lindsey's disappearance? How far into the woods was the trail camera? Two weeks is a long time to be missing :(

November 15th, 2023 by WCBC Radio
The Maryland State Police McHenry Barrack is requesting the public’s assistance in locating a 39-year-old female. Lindsey Doerr was last seen on a trail camera on November 4, 2023, on her mother’s property in Accident, MD. The property is 600 acres of rugged terrain and ponds.

There are black bears in the area, one long ago siting on Doerr Road noted at link.

I wish someone would give information on how familar she was with the wooded area on the property. Would it be likely she could have become disoriented then lost? She was raised there from all I've been able to determine.

Garrett County News FB
So, Lindsey “was last seen on a trail camera on November 4, 2023, on her mother's property in Accident, MD.”
The “camera footage was discovered through the investigation that began after Doerr was reported missing.”
But she wasn’t reported missing until November 11.

So, I’d want to know if those golf clubs are missing from the home, as Nov 11 is a full week after that camera sighting. Are they sure she didn’t come back to the house and disappear later? Are there other ways of coming back to the house and not being seen via the trail cam?

Where is her phone? Any signs she packed a bag/suitcase for a trip? Credit card usage? That she did not take her diabetes medication if a planned trip would be troubling, though.

No mention of a car, so I assume if she had one it is not missing. How about Uber?

I'm not even going to guess at what could have happened, because it could be anything.

However, as a Type 1 diabetic myself, if Lindsey is Type 1 and requires insulin, I'm sorry to say that after 2 weeks there would be almost no chance of her still being alive without medication. Her only hope would be if she ended up in hospital as a Jane Doe.

Her court history in Maryland is extensive (27 records, the last one, a landlord complaint dated Nov. 1 of this year). https://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/casesearch/inquirySearch.jis

It's also troubling to me. Disturbing the peace, disorderly conduct, DUI, driving without a license, domestic violence , obtaining prescription drugs illegally, paternity cases, at least 2 separate custody cases, restraining order against her, a temporary peace order against her, repeated phone calls (nuisance), criminal trespass private property. I'm concerned with the diabetes (there is one in my family so I know how serious that can be and how quickly) but in my opinion there may be past history of substance abuse or mental health issues as well that might explain her past behaviors and current state of mind. Just my opinion though and I hope she is found very soon.

Her court history in Maryland is extensive (27 records, the last one, a landlord complaint dated Nov. 1 of this year). https://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/casesearch/inquirySearch.jis

It's also troubling to me. Disturbing the peace, disorderly conduct, DUI, driving without a license, domestic violence , obtaining prescription drugs illegally, paternity cases, at least 2 separate custody cases, restraining order against her, a temporary peace order against her, repeated phone calls (nuisance), criminal trespass private property. I'm concerned with the diabetes (there is one in my family so I know how serious that can be and how quickly) but in my opinion there may be past history of substance abuse or mental health issues as well that might explain her past behaviors and current state of mind. Just my opinion though and I hope she is found very soon.
Yes, she has quite the history. Of note, the only open case is the one you mentioned. All other cases I found in her name have been closed, so there are no outstanding charges from which she would be fleeing, IMO (not that you implied that!).

The header confused the heck out of me, until I realised that 'Accident' was the name of the town.

Hoping for a good resolution for Lindsey, but it doesn't look good. She definitely looks like she's out there to fight something, and that makes me wonder about psychosis.

MOO

Not seen since November 4th...
Screenshot_20231129_171003_Facebook.jpg

Reactions: Dre

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members