Found Deceased ME - Erik James Foote, 39, Presque Isle, 30 Jan 2024

Here’s the situation from someone that lives in the town Erik’s body was found in.

We have a potential serial killer on the loose up here, it is my strong belief though.

Hear me out.

In January of 2021 a woman in Washburn named Attiin Shaw, Indonesian woman, went missing without a trace, she is the first.

A couple years later on August 23rd a Portland Maine woman is found dead in a part of the Aroostook River in Caribou, known as “Otter Brook”.

Then only a few short months later, in January of 2024 Erik Foote goes missing. Without a trace for about 3 months, give or take. And is later discovered, deceased on the river bank of the Aroostook River.

How are all 3 of these connected? Attiin being the first, had an ATV trail that ran through her back yard only about 100ft from her home, running from east to west. Behind that trail is the Aroostook River!

Sonja Knight location has a trail running alongside of it as well.

And just like Erik Foote, found on a river bank right below an ATV trail.

ATV trails are what connects all 3 of these deaths!

There was a man once missing, skeletal remains were found and identified as Kurtis Madore.

Google maps reveals that the location of his discovery is RTE 161 in Caribou Maine. Upon closer look you’ll see that a huge portion of RTE 161 is adjacent to Otter Brook where Sonja Knight body was discovered.

Do not know the cause and manner of Kurtis death, do not know whether Kurtis Madore fits in with the serial killer as a victim due to Kurtis remains not being discovered in or next to water.

Here’s the situation from someone that lives in the town Erik’s body was found in.

We have a potential serial killer on the loose up here, it is my strong belief though.

Hear me out.

In January of 2021 a woman in Washburn named Attiin Shaw, Indonesian woman, went missing without a trace, she is the first.

A couple years later on August 23rd a Portland Maine woman is found dead in a part of the Aroostook River in Caribou, known as “Otter Brook”.

Then only a few short months later, in January of 2024 Erik Foote goes missing. Without a trace for about 3 months, give or take. And is later discovered, deceased on the river bank of the Aroostook River.

How are all 3 of these connected? Attiin being the first, had an ATV trail that ran through her back yard only about 100ft from her home, running from east to west. Behind that trail is the Aroostook River!

Sonja Knight location has a trail running alongside of it as well.

And just like Erik Foote, found on a river bank right below an ATV trail.

ATV trails are what connects all 3 of these deaths!
hi there, welcome to websleuths. Any information posted here has to be verified by attaching mainstream news articles. Do you mind sharing some links to back your statements up?

Of course I’ve read all of the information here in regards to Erik’s discovery on the river bank of the Aroostook River.

Here’s the link anyways in regards to Erik:

And because I mentioned Kurtis Madore, missing man found dead in Caribou, here is a link to his news article as well. Did not want to leave him out.

Last edited:
Just speculating, but perhaps Sgt Cole actually drove Foote close to the location in Caribou where his body was found. Perhaps he did this for spite, to get rid of a person with problems.
Hey buddy, just wanted to inform you of Chandler Cole. He was also arrested in FL while serving as a Sheriff Deputy on charges of domestic assault. Per court order Cole was required to submit to weekly therapy sessions as a stipulation for returning to service as a Sheriff Deputy. Which begs the question, why on Earth would Washburn Police Department hire this guy?!

Also, this one might just be a coincidence but I asked ChatGPT to unscramble their initials while all together. That is the 3 confirmed to have an ATV Trail and River connection.

Which together would be: (in order) ASSKEF one of the results that came back unscramble into a word is the word “FAKES” add the extra S and it’s “FAKESS” just another way of spelling fake but with an added S.

So like I said, maybe just a coincidence but idk.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frogstronaut
Back