Michelle Young ~ Pregnant Mother NC Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
oooh: masissy! I just replied :" Thanks, this is a Double-Bonus Jackpot - I'm off" and your post vanished, lol. So ... I'm going to troop on over to CTV's trenches, lol. (Thanks for posting a link anyway, hun).

:)

Masissy said:
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]Read the following on Courttv Boards.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica][/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]"LE is telling people who are being questioned, that Jason is no cooperating with LE. And that he is not the "nice" guy his friends think he is."[/font]
Uh oh. Why would LE do that? Is that ethical? Shouldn't they just be asking them questions? I don't know, I don't like this.

Should we start of part 2 of this thread??? I was thinking of it, but then people might still post on this thread making it even hard to keep up. What do you guys think?

MrsMush99 said:
Should we start of part 2 of this thread??? I was thinking of it, but then people might still post on this thread making it even hard to keep up. What do you guys think?
I think that would be great. You may change the heading to say DO NOT POST. I'm not sure how to do that.

PolkSaladAnnie said:
oooh: masissy! I just replied :" Thanks, this is a Double-Bonus Jackpot - I'm off" and your post vanished, lol. So ... I'm going to troop on over to CTV's trenches, lol. (Thanks for posting a link anyway, hun).

:)
Thanks!!! I can't keep up anymore....:crazy:

MrsMush99 said:
Uh oh. Why would LE do that? Is that ethical? Shouldn't they just be asking them questions? I don't know, I don't like this.

Grrrr. I've JUST seen that post, MrsMush - and I don't like it EITHER! :furious:

For one, I highly doubt LE are that irresponsible - and secondly, posting utter nonsense out there only creates divisions and animosity and does NOT help Michelle's right to justice; the people involved ... and it does NOT help Jason Young either.

Oh Lord. When last did we see/hear the word 'troll'. Could the invasion have started already? Pray, no!

Masissy said:
I think that would be great. You may change the heading to say DO NOT POST. I'm not sure how to do that.
Only mods can change the heading. I'll start a part II and see what happens.

Masissy said:

Yep, good idea! How about setting a time, lol? EG: noon in California, we're changing shoes!

ORRRR.... when the a thread opens, the opening-poster mightdrop in a link to this thread?

Just a thought, lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member