Missouri - The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way teens knocked out at 3 am and were up calling by 7:30/8 imo. So my guess is they never went to sleep.

Is it true janells shorts were wet that next night at 1030? What on earth?

Also, you see shattered glass, an unlocked door, purses still inside and some weird caller and instead of calling 911 you jaunt off to a water park? I could see that from 11 year olds, not folks their age. Thats weird. And then they supppsedly return at 7 but cops still arent called for 3 hours?

I dont understand any of that.

I feel like there was a necessity for Janelle to meet up with Stacy and be with her early, most likely to avoid someone's parents finding out they didn't stay where they said they were staying. I find it almost inconceivable that Janelle would actually have gone home to her crowded house that night when she had the perfect cover story to stay with Mike. At the very least, I feel like she would have opted to go with Stacy and Susie if she was truly with them all night instead of choosing to stay with family and sleep on the couch.

My first thought was that maybe Stacy's parents had caller ID and so it was important for Stacy to call Ms McCall from Janelles (remember, she had told her mom she was going to call before they left in the morning). Then I watched the 48 hours video and it looks like the primary phone, at least, was an old school style. So that wouldn't be it. Maybe Stacy was supposed to pick up Janelle early from wherever she was staying with Mike? Ahhhh- just thought of something. What if Janelle and Mike were among those who DID end up staying at the Joy house? If they stayed somewhere like that, it would make total sense that they needed to be up and out of there really early before there was a chance of his parents coming back (remember he mentioned this as the reason why he said the people from the Elder party couldn't also stay). And if Janelle had lied to her mom too (maybe saying she was staying with Stacy), then it makes sense that Stacy and Susie BOTH had to take their cars somewhere else and couldn't leave them parked there. It would also explain the possible "slip up" I mentioned earlier from the initial police report. When asked about the last time she saw Stacy and Susie, Janelle first answers the party at the Joy house. Then she follows that up by saying they all went to her house. Why would you even mention the party if the last time you saw them was getting in their cars?

My first thought was that maybe Stacy's parents had caller ID and so it was important for Stacy to call Ms McCall from Janelles (remember, she had told her mom she was going to call before they left in the morning). Then I watched the 48 hours video and it looks like the primary phone, at least, was an old school style.
Snipped
Even if you had an old phone, the phone company could provide a box plugged in between the jack and the phone to display caller ID - so your idea could still be valid.

Also, here's another thing: She says she starts calling at 7:30. She's so excited to go to WW she's up ready and raring to go, yet she waits and keeps calling over and over again for FIVE HOURS before just going over there the first time? It's not like she lives an hour away, wouldn't you think she'd just drive over there after the third or fourth call? I think anyone would assume they were still asleep and would just have gone over to wake them up IF they had transportation. But if they were somewhere else, without a car (like the Joy's for instance) the five hour delay could have been because they were stranded without a ride and couldn't just walk back to Janelle's to get her and/or Mike's car without her mom realizing what's up.

What if Janelle and Mike were among those who DID end up staying at the Joy house? If they stayed somewhere like that, it would make total sense that they needed to be up and out of there really early before there was a chance of his parents coming back (remember he mentioned this as the reason why he said the people from the Elder party couldn't also stay). And if Janelle had lied to her mom too (maybe saying she was staying with Stacy), then it makes sense that Stacy and Susie BOTH had to take their cars somewhere else and couldn't leave them parked there. It would also explain the possible "slip up" I mentioned earlier from the initial police report. When asked about the last time she saw Stacy and Susie, Janelle first answers the party at the Joy house. Then she follows that up by saying they all went to her house. Why would you even mention the party if the last time you saw them was getting in their cars?
BBM If they stood at the Joy's house other people would have known and their cover up story would be dispelled.

I’m open to any theory that acknowledges their shady conflicting statements and actions. What do you think the reasoning was? Do you think they were involved in the abductions?

Also, here's another thing: She says she starts calling at 7:30. She's so excited to go to WW she's up ready and raring to go, yet she waits and keeps calling over and over again for FIVE HOURS before just going over there the first time? It's not like she lives an hour away, wouldn't you think she'd just drive over there after the third or fourth call? I think anyone would assume they were still asleep and would just have gone over to wake them up IF they had transportation. But if they were somewhere else, without a car (like the Joy's for instance) the five hour delay could have been because they were stranded without a ride and couldn't just walk back to Janelle's to get her and/or Mike's car without her mom realizing what's up.
... janelle had no reason to go to suzys nor call in the morning , ,,,to janelle suzys was (( that girl)) , see youtube video front porch interview , and as for stacy , for all janelle knew stacy was at her house somewhere , until ihn the morning she seen stacy was gone ,and there we see the TRUTH , janelle said i did things with that girl , i did things with stacy but they didn't do things together , NUMBER 1 , simply put suzy could not have been taken if she was not sent home
NUMBER 2 stacy was the wildcard , she was not supposed to be there , but she followed suzy home , could have been to stay in suzys brand new ( only 4 day old waterbed ) , which was going to occur in those hours anyway , since they was already there ,
number 3 its fair to say that since the foundation for the new P.F.I. was poured that sunday morning , unless the suzy was sent home , there could be no plot to bury sheryl or any of the girls under p.f.i. , and yet half of springfield believes one or more is there ,
MUMBER 4 ,,any conection , can any connection to P.F.I. be validated , (YES) , the search in webster county by police and hwy. patrol and sheriff dept, was at franciss robbs place , franciss robb was the long time employee of PREFERRED FARM INPLIMENTS .PFI , on west chestnut , he was the grain hauler and with the 16 to 20 tons on stolen merchandise all marked with i.d numbers , found in his pond , we can equate perhaps a hundred tons of stolen items unmarked went missing ,also uncovered in covered trenches was stolen cars trucks tractors and farm items , one more item FRANCISS ROBB was a MASS KILLER , convicted lastey of killing 3 at the creek burning the bodies and scattering the ashes , and rape and sex with a dead body .

Robb Sr and Jr were in jail; . Robb Sr's trial for murder was scheduled to start on June 1 but was reset . If Robb murder trial was a connection why wait until AFTER the trial was reset to take Suzie? Wouldn't you think the abduction would have happened BEFORE June 1St ??
So we are to believe that SG calls up Timothy Robb (where did he get a phone?) And ask can he dispose of three women on their property during the time that his dad is on trial for murder ??? That would be epically dumb, even for a family of criminals .

Robb Sr and Jr were in jail; . Robb Sr's trial for murder was scheduled to start on June 1 but was reset . If Robb murder trial was a connection why wait until AFTER the trial was reset to take Suzie? Wouldn't you think the abduction would have happened BEFORE June 1St ??
So we are to believe that SG calls up Timothy Robb (where did he get a phone?) And ask can he dispose of three women on their property during the time that his dad is on trial for murder ??? That would be epically dumb, even for a family of criminals .
the cops searched the robb farm , for the 3 , it happened its documented -- robb is the connection to P.F.I. i never said the 3 were at the robb farm , that would be stupid indeed .

This has always troubled me as well. It makes no sense.

I attribute this to Janelle’s fear that something was going to happen or had happened. Her worst fears were realized and she couldn’t think straight that day. Her actions are inexplicable that day. None of what she did seemed logical.

I would certainly like to know who the girls were talking to at the Hanover party. I’m speculating that Janelle may have seen someone she suspected was a potential predator.

Why did Janelle go to Appleby’s house? She could have called the McCalls from the Delmar home and cut short all the delay. Evidently it never made sense to the SPD either. She complained about this and wanted to know if they ever talked to one another.

If I were the police I would have a long discussion with Appleby. I don’t see him as a suspect but I would want to pick his brains. There must have been some reason why Janelle went to see him that day. Why? What might he know?

Didn’t Asher tell Janelle “there is still time.” What is that supposed to mean?

A FYI: The distance between Janelle’s home and the Delmar home is 11.6 miles. Being familiar with the area, I would guess it would take about 20 minutes to drive.

Brian Joy lived around the corner from Janelle. So it is highly unlikely the girls or anyone else would be at his home.

Having followed many murder cases, one question always is posed to witnesses, relatives or friends. “Who do they suspect?” I’ll bet there would be many of the same names that would come up by most people.

If we think about our own circumstances and a family member went missing, had no enemies, no motive, the chances are great each of us could still come up with suspects and many would key on the same person or persons. Not in all cases but in most cases. The first suspects are always the spouses, close family members and business associates. And last but not least who stands to benefit? How much life insurance was being carried on the decedent or missing person?

10:30.

And it is reported that Janelle's sister answered the phone when Janis called, and did not speak to Janelle.

Was Janelle not there? If not, where was she, if she said she didn't go to Suzie's until about 12:30 pm?

If she just ran up to the store for something, why didn't she call Mrs. McCall back when she got home? To protect Stacy? Janelle's sister had already told Janis that Stacy went to Suzie's.

number 3 its fair to say that since the foundation for the new P.F.I. was poured that sunday morning , unless the suzy was sent home , there could be no plot to bury sheryl or any of the girls under p.f.i. , and yet half of springfield believes one or more is there
I'm struggling with this timeline regarding the foundation pour. Per the attached article, Randy Little only "announced plans" for the new store in mid-November 1992, with "construction" to begin in December. Yet by that point our 3MW had already been missing for 5mos. For this storyline to be true that means there would have been bare concrete standing there, just waiting for building construction, ever since the prime weather summer months?

That aside, does anyone know if PFI has a basement (this would be somewhat rare for a modern commercial, retail building)? If not, the "foundation" is likely nothing more than a 4 or 6in floor and some supporting wing walls if there are grade/elevation changes or in the area of a loading dock (does it have one?). If the pour really happened on a Sunday morning (also very rare) it would already have been "formed up" on Saturday, which means the underlying rock would have been graded and rebar/wire grid would have been tied up. Who's going to tear all that up ( in the wee hours of the morning) to then dig a hole and dispose of 1 to 3 women, and then regrade and re-tire the rebar/wire? There's no way a 6in floor covers up an adult body.

This narrative just seems quite fantastical from a real-world concrete flatwork perspective.

Attachments

• PFI_11_18_92.pdf
    621.2 KB · Views: 14

1. Janelle says she called and called with no answer. I guess she assumed they were still asleep, tired from the activities the day before.

They had plenty of time to go to White Water and spend the day there. What's the rush?

2. If Stacy and Suzie were actually at Joy's, they could have walked back to Janelle's as they walked from Janelle's to Joy's the day before.
Also, The two girls go missing and Suzie's mom does, too? From two different places? What are the odds?

Do we know for a fact that Janelle did not call The McCall house? Remember, Janis said they spent the day at a boat race, so there was no one to answer their phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member