MS MS - Jada Clifton, 16, & Jalyssa Miller, 15, Hattiesburg, 13 Apr 2023

BrownBear

Reaction score
1681857246686.png 1681857250701.png

MISSING PERSONS: Hattiesburg Police are asking for the public’s help in locating two missing juveniles.

Jada Clifton, 16, and Jalyssa Miller, 15, both of DeSoto County, have been reported as missing to the Hattiesburg Police Department by the Forrest County Department of Human Services. They were last seen on April 13, 2023.

If you have any information on their whereabouts, please contact Hattiesburg Police at 601-545-4971 or Metro Crime Stoppers at 601-582-STOP.

Two more missing pretty young girls. Assuming they are together. (I don't use FB, so I'm probably missing some info.) And they've been "out there" for 5 days.
Hoping they are okay and headed home.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A bit about Hattiesburg, MS - -
Hattiesburg is a city in the U.S. state of Mississippi, located primarily in Forrest County and extending west into Lamar County. The city population was 45,989 at the 2010 census, with the population now being 48,730 in 2020. Wikipedia
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Two more missing pretty young girls. Assuming they are together. (I don't use FB, so I'm probably missing some info.) And they've been "out there" for 5 days.
Hattiesburg is a city in the U.S. state of Mississippi, located primarily in Forrest County and extending west into Lamar County. The city population was 45,989 at the 2010 census, with the population now being 48,730 in 2020. Wikipedia

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PammieSueLaw
Back