MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 10/31/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but, she don't even know who answered it or if it was answered and her call log was deleted. :waitasec:

That's true. But, she is our only source of info about this alleged call at the present time. She never claimed that LE told her it was at 2:30 a.m. when she was first interviewed late last week. That assumption was made by posters and talking heads that had the rumored 2:30am text/call in mind, imo. Tonight, MW said on HLN/CNN that she was told the call was made at 8:30 p.m. (then, it was incorrectly reported that she told CNN 2:30 a.m. - after we all heard her tell them 8:30 pm).

Man, what a merry-go-round...:crazy:

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15919668/womans-cell-phone-connected-to-search-for-missing-baby

The last paragraph says that the FBI tracked MW down through "an online (I heard Craigslist) advertisement for an electronics item" that specified her phone number. I've seen on other boards that the item she was selling was a GPS unit. Jersey's last arrest on 10/13 was for "tampering with a motor vehicle".
Wasn't Jeremy's car broken into several weeks earlier?
Could Jersey have stolen a GPS from Jeremy's car? Could MW have tried to sell it on Craigslist? Maybe DB got wind of it
?

I don't know where this is all going, but I do think that all of these people are tied up with each other in bad ways.

BBM Now THAT'S an interesting theory. Really interesting. Thanks! :eek:hwow:

Nothing other than a baby is missing from her usual home. We know that certain people have made certain statements, but LE hasn't let us in on any of the official facts other than a baby is missing from her usual location and they are looking for her.

Exactly! All this stuff about phone calls at certain times coming from certain phones is all indirect leaks from LE, and we know LE is not releasing any info, so all those so-called facts are just little tidbits released by LE and not necessarily true.

MW dated Jersey for 5 months but broke up with him 2 weeks before Lisa disappeared.

8:30 phone call from one of DB's phones to MW. Lasted 50 secs. MW said she does not know who answered it. DW lives with 8 people and they all share the phone.

Neighbors remember seeing MW in the neighborhood.

Motorcycle guy identified someone as the man with baby. It was not Jersey.

Neighbor (LP)said the "man with the baby" walked up a yard in front of a house like he was going to that house. The dumpster that caught on fire was behind that house. Jersey had been doing yard work at that house earlier in the day.

Donjeta, I agree. We dont even know what time Lisa went missing so how do we know she didnt go missing at that time anyway. I dont buy the drunk bit, I dont buy anything that has come from DB's mouth and this to me shows it even more. NO ONE in this case has told the truth. And HLN saying that pink didnt get the phone call is absurd, just because she said she didnt, doesnt mean she didnt. They do need those phones and now we at least have an idea of why.

Pink has been interviewed according to her 4 times by LE. I'm sure LE knows who got the phone call. :twocents:

BBM Now THAT'S an interesting theory. Really interesting. Thanks! :eek:hwow:

I think that if that had happened, we would know about it. But, the way things are going, we might be told something completely different and bizarre. This case has been frustrating before today and today it turned into a fiasco of mistruths!

Why does HLN keep saying that MW didnt take that phone call ??? Because she said so??? No one has been telling the truth. I do agree that everyone in that juggalo house needs to be interviewed but to say that MW didnt take that call is premature. I am sure she did take it. Who else lives in that home with Pink..

7 other people use that phone.

Pink has been interviewed according to her 4 times by LE. I'm sure LE knows who got the phone call. :twocents:

But it could have been one of nine people. If no one's telling then LE doesn't know.

20:30 (twenty-thirty) is 8:30 pm in military time.

MW did not give a number of DB's phone in the ad.

Thank you for the notes re 8:30 p.m. and 2:30 a.m. We have double checked the raw interview by Megan Wright with CNN and updated the story. The story also now has video.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15919668/womans-cell-phone-connected-to-search-for-missing-baby

Thank you for clearing that up. So according to that link/story the call was received at 2:30 a.m. and not 8:30 p.m. Do you know if LE has questioned the other 7 residents of that home and what they said?

Thank you for clearing that up. So according to that link/story the call was received at 2:30 a.m. and not 8:30 p.m. Do you know if LE has questioned the other 7 residents of that home and what they said?

No it's the opposite. The call was recieved at 8:30 pm and not at 2:30 am.

The last paragraph says that the FBI tracked MW down through "an online (I heard Craigslist) advertisement for an electronics item" that specified her phone number. I've seen on other boards that the item she was selling was a GPS unit. Jersey's last arrest on 10/13 was for "tampering with a motor vehicle".
Wasn't Jeremy's car broken into several weeks earlier?
Could Jersey have stolen a GPS from Jeremy's car? Could MW have tried to sell it on Craigslist? Maybe DB got wind of it?

I don't know where this is all going, but I do think that all of these people are tied up with each other in bad ways.

In her very first interviews, DB said she was on the computer and that was why the window was open. In the first video, inside the house, on Oct 7th or 8th the reporter shows the computer room. In that 1st video there was a 1/2 full tumbler 8 oz type glass sitting right next to the computer. It is the video where the reporter comments about all of the Lisa memorabilia all over the house. The camera pans to her picture which is when the 1/2 full glass, with dark liquid, can be seen.

Perhaps she was up and on the computer. If she really was programming numbers into her phones...maybe that is why she wrote down the flop house phone number....so that she could remember to put that into her phones, too. Maybe she did program it into the phones before she says they were stolen, later.

Methinks, this was a go phone and DB needed the latest phone number...for whatever reason...

MSM has named the neighbor that DB was drinking with. According to the picture I saw she is blond. She does not live with MW, she lives near DB.

Thanks, 3doglady. I did not realize that. I heard the neighbors first name, but had no idea she is blonde.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cordial.sand1418