Murt's Live Camara Recording In Orlando Now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone at KOA please let them know Murt can come in

rentacop said "they" don't want you here...

They won't let him in ~ claim the guests that are searching for Caylee that are staying at KOA don't want him there

going back to the hotel

hang in there Murt!

He is most definitely having a HORRIBLE day. :(

Why would they invite him down to KOA and then not vouch for him to come in?

He is most definitely having a HORRIBLE day. :(

Why would they invite him down to KOA and then not vouch for him to come in?

OT.... I see your "back from Ireland"...you are SO lucky! :) I'm part Irish...and about 4 other nationalities! Lol...otherwise known as Canadian!

Did someone actually invite him down there?
I don't think so...thought he could go and film the people who have come down to search...just something to do since TM wanted him to stop...he needed to be a registered guest.

Thanks Paladine... Ireland is like a 2nd home to me... travel there as much as possible.

About Murt: I guess I misunderstood... I thought he had been invited down to the KOA, and that people knew he was on his way there.

HE's a real character - I too, would love more info on him. How does he earn a living?

Leonard came through for him though which was nice. LP was very nice - smiled at us, etc.

Said on the 25th between 8-12 body likely dumped. On the 24th (George/gas can day) she was in the trunk. Gave Murt his card and said maybe they'll talk again. It was brief as Leonard had to get going with other interviews and get over to the site, etc.

Probably the same ones that are banned from here.

Probably?! This is just another blazing example of why the Banned Ones are just that.......only now they do these things from the OutSide instead of InSide of WBS and proving why things went down the way they had to. I'm sorry that you new peeps had to get caught up in the middle of this, but there is no one here deserving of the non-stop harassment that some of the Bannees are Addicted to.

Poor Murt is caught in the middle.......but I don't see him as someone who is Quiter - like the rest of us here - so on we go! Where there's a will, there's a way!

I'm beginning to think trolls are calling ahead and causing trouble. BUT..I CAN be paranoid...lol...

I really think so too. I think that was the part of the trolls because he said "they" don't want you here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member