Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say that the "I've walked my dog home, now I'll flag down the authorities", pretty much says that he's from the subdivision.

What I'd like to ask you, since you have property in that development; The confusion over his 911 call makes me think that Fielding is in the county, with Raleigh mailing addresses and Cary phone numbers. Though this has nothing to do with Nancy Cooper, but am I close?

Don't know if you got the answer to this yet (catching up) but you are right. Raleigh addresses, but not in the Raleigh or Cary city limits. However, I know that some people in that area have Raleigh numbers (851 exchange is common there.)

Hi excelguy :)

From memory, since the beginning, when Nancy's body was found, it was unclear from reports whether she was in the water or lying on the 'bank' just next to the water....and then there was clarification that it was not in the water.

If I had time, I'd go looking for links, but I have to go and earn my bread and butter! ;)

Hi excelguy :)

From memory, since the beginning, when Nancy's body was found, it was unclear from reports whether she was in the water or lying on the 'bank' just next to the water....and then there was clarification that it was not in the water.

If I had time, I'd go looking for links, but I have to go and earn my bread and butter! ;)

In the intial seconds of the 7/14, 10pm news conference, Chief Bazemore says "at around 7:30 this evening, a man walking a dog called 911 to report a person floating in a pond just outside of Cary's town limits, very near Lochmere".

The lede on the story for the 11 o'clock news was still "floating in a pond" and the WRAL reporter on the scene repeats it, but toward the end of the report after her package and the "team coverage", the WRAL reporter goes live with the Sheriff and she asks him to "describe the scene back there... is it a pond" and Sheriff Harrison replies "no, this is a subdivision under development, it's houses being bult as you turn to the right, here behind me and this is a cul-de-sac".
---

Whoops, I accidently hit submit too soon, so I'm going to edit to add that there's nothing about the pond or the clarification on the Sheriff's full appearance before the massed media, the "cul-de-sac" part is highlighted during the WRAL report and I haven't watched the video on the other stations.

Listening to the 911 call, I hear "down an embankment", but I don't know where the Chief's "pond" originated.

The 911 call made it clear she was face down, not in the water.
He noticed the 'buzzards' and then the body. After nearly 3 days in the intense heat, the body was mistaken as 'black'. Sadly, that is why it took the ME a couple of days to identify her remains using dental records.

In the intial seconds of the 7/14, 10pm news conference, Chief Bazemore says "at around 7:30 this evening, a man walking a dog called 911 to report a person floating in a pond just outside of Cary's town limits, very near Lochmere".

The lede on the story for the 11 o'clock news was still "floating in a pond" and the WRAL reporter on the scene repeats it, but toward the end of the report after her package and the "team coverage", the WRAL reporter goes live with the Sheriff and she asks him to "describe the scene back there... is it a pond" and Sheriff Harrison replies "no, this is a subdivision under development, it's houses being bult as you turn to the right, here behind me and this is a cul-de-sac".
---

Whoops, I accidently hit submit too soon, so I'm going to edit to add that there's nothing about the pond or the clarification on the Sheriff's full appearance before the massed media, the "cul-de-sac" part is highlighted during the WRAL report and I haven't watched the video on the other stations.

Listening to the 911 call, I hear "down an embankment", but I don't know where the Chief's "pond" originated.

I am building a house in the subvision where NC was found it's a Raleigh address. I read and heard the news it said that she was found floating in the water of "pond' which is actually a storm drain, a very very small pond. But I saw pictures of the police marking the shape of the body outside the water on a slope beyond the pond, which it could be that the man who found her moved her there, maybe. I say this because it would have not been easy to place the body on the slope most probably in the pond next to the street.

I am building a house in the subvision where NC was found it's a Raleigh address. I read and heard the news it said that she was found floating in the water of "pond' which is actually a storm drain, a very very small pond. But I saw pictures of the police marking the shape of the body outside the water on a slope beyond the pond, which it could be that the man who found her moved her there, maybe. I say this because it would have not been easy to place the body on the slope most probably in the pond next to the street.

HI Sg

The 911 caller said he did not touch her body (dog was sniffing and she did not move)

The 911 call made it clear she was face down, not in the water.
He noticed the 'buzzards' and then the body. After nearly 3 days in the intense heat, the body was mistaken as 'black'. Sadly, that is why it took the ME a couple of days to identify her remains using dental records.
It's so sad, but seems obvious whoever put her there got just want they wanted ~ her to be almost unrecognizable. It reminds me so much of the way Jessie Davis was found. :(

Now, that's a gruesome thought. I would be real surprised if any ordinary person who came across a body moved it, especially if it had already attracted vultures. Plus, the caller said he did not get a real good look at the body because he didn't go right up to it. I figure his dog must have been unleashed to have been able to get to the body.

That's one experience I hope I never have, finding the body of a murder victim.

Respectfully,
RC

which it could be that the man who found her moved her there, maybe. I say this because it would have not been easy to place the body on the slope most probably in the pond next to the street.

Either way in the pond or not I am not sure what difference it makes, she was killed and placed a few miles from where the crime happened, which in my opinion it was someone from the area which in my opinion still points to her husband. He wanted others believe that she was killed by someone who saw her running that morning and we all believe that didn't happen.
I can't wait for justice to be made!

Yes, I agree. BC thinks he's smarter than everyone, including LE but I think he's finding out how much he underestimated everyone. Thank goodness NC's friend Jessica got that special hinky feeling early on.

Based on Brad's self serving blogs and the court documents in the custody case, Brad is a text book narcissist

Narcissistic personality

§ Believing that you're better than others
§ Fantasizing about power, success and attractiveness
§ Exaggerating your achievements or talents
§ Expecting constant praise and admiration
§ Believing that you're special
§ Failing to recognize other people's emotions and feelings
§ Expecting others to go along with your ideas and plans
§ Taking advantage of others
§ Expressing disdain for those you feel are inferior
§ Being jealous of others
§ Believing that others are jealous of you
§ Trouble keeping healthy relationships

§ Appearing as tough-minded or unemotional

Either way in the pond or not I am not sure what difference it makes, she was killed and placed a few miles from where the crime happened, which in my opinion it was someone from the area which in my opinion still points to her husband. He wanted others believe that she was killed by someone who saw her running that morning and we all believe that didn't happen.
I can't wait for justice to be made!
That's just it, if the killer were a stranger, he would've had to abduct her while she was jogging and then taken her to where she was found, yet no one saw her or anything strange happening that morning. If she was killed where she was found, what was she doing jogging in that area ~ which wasn't her usual routine. Neither of those ideas makes any sense to me, so that leaves Brad being the person who did it, imo.

That's just it, if the killer were a stranger, he would've had to abduct her while she was jogging and then taken her to where she was found, yet no one saw her or anything strange happening that morning. If she was killed where she was found, what was she doing jogging in that area ~ which wasn't her usual routine. Neither of those ideas makes any sense to me, so that leaves Brad being the person who did it, imo.

The rare cases a jogger is murdered, it usually occurs on an isolated jogging path or trail where the perpetrator lays in wait on foot.

It is simply unbelievable to think she was abducted, killed, placed in a car and dumped in a raw development several miles away.

This guy is going to fry very soon.

The rare cases a jogger is murdered, it usually occurs on an isolated jogging path or trail where the perpetrator lays in wait on foot.

It is simply unbelievable to think she was abducted, killed, placed in a car and dumped in a raw development several miles away.

This guy is going to fry very soon.
I can't recall any cases of someone transporting the body to another location, unless it is a kidnapping first then the body dumped at a later time. I just can't put my mind around her being snatched at 7am with so many people around. Yes, it's happened in parking lots, and other places with an easy getaway, but not while a person's jogging.

I can't recall any cases of someone transporting the body to another location, unless it is a kidnapping first then the body dumped at a later time. I just can't put my mind around her being snatched at 7am with so many people around. Yes, it's happened in parking lots, and other places with an easy getaway, but not while a person's jogging.

I may be going out on a limb saying this, but based on my observation over the years, abductions/attacks typically don't happen in broad daylight. Yes, there are isolated cases, but they typically happen in the dark... another reason we're all dubious as to Brad's story...

Greta's going to air the 911 call in a few minutes if anyone is interested.

I may be going out on a limb saying this, but based on my observation over the years, abductions/attacks typically don't happen in broad daylight. Yes, there are isolated cases, but they typically happen in the dark... another reason we're all dubious as to Brad's story...
Something in broad daylight would take also place in an isolated area, and Nancy wasn't known to run where she was found ~ plus the perpetrator would have to coincidentally be in that same isolated area just waiting for someone to come jogging by? It doesn't make sense ~ sorry, Brad, you didn't think this through!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeDelegatie