NC NC - Alexander Edwin Shaw IV, 23, Wagram, 15 Mar 1982

When you submitted your possible match to Alexander, did you submit to the John Doe contactor Alexander's contact?
I sent it to the office of the chief medical examiner in Virginia, so the John Doe side.
I never got around to following up with the actual investigating agencies lol

I sent it to the office of the chief medical examiner in Virginia, so the John Doe side.
I never got around to following up with the actual investigating agencies lol
I just emailed the Scotland County Sheriff's office who is the contact listed for Alexander's case.
I also looked up the John Doe on NamUs since he doesn't have any rule outs listed on his profile. John Doe does have dentals and DNA on file, and so does Alexander. Should be a quick comparison if both have DNA and dentals.

What do you all think of this John Doe? I started looking when I saw Alexander's NamUs profile modified today.

Here is a side by side of the John Doe found 2 weeks after Alexander went missing in Georgia.

Age is a little off along with weight and hair color. I have seen more characteristics being off in the past and they were matches.
View attachment 466407View attachment 466408

Demographics​

Biological Sex Male
Race / Ethnicity White / Caucasian

Possible First Name--
Possible Middle Name--
Possible Last Name--
Nickname/Alias--
Estimated Age Group Adult - Pre 40
Estimated Age Range (Years)28-35
Estimated Year of Death1982
Estimated PMI Days
Height5' 11"(71 inches) , Estimated

Weight200 lbs, Estimated

Circumstances​

Type Unidentified Deceased
Date Body Found March 28, 1982
NamUs Case Created November 13, 2007
ME/C QA Reviewed--

Location Found Map

Location Atlanta, Georgia
County Fulton County
GPS Coordinates (Not Mapped)--
Found On Tribal Land--
Circumstances of Recovery Found decomposed in upstairs room of a vacant (abandoned) garage apartment. Fully clothed except for shoes which were found at the scene. Type O blood was found at scene.

Details of Recovery

Inventory of Remains All parts recovered
Condition of Remains Not recognizable - Decomposing/putrefaction

Physical Description​

Hair Color Brown
Head Hair Description brown, fine, straight
Body Hair Description--
Facial Hair Description--
Left Eye Color--
Right Eye Color--
Eye Description--

Distinctive Physical Features​

No Information Entered​

Clothing and Accessories​

Item
Description
Clothing
pin striped short sleeve shirt; blude denim jeans; white breifs; white boxer shorts.
On the Body

Footwear
size 12 brown casual shoes found at scene
On the Body
So I submitted the possible match between Alexander and the John Doe found in GA above last week. The Sheriff from the Scotland County Sheriff's office called me yesterday. He is going to check into this possible match. He wasn't very familiar with NamUs so I told him to register for a professional account since he is law enforcement. He was so nice. He also said a lot of info wasn't in Alexander's file, just what is basically listed on his NamUs profile. He said he is going to look into his case. I told him to keep me updated.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal
Back